Your thoughts on this so called 'new' JRT Controversial

Discussion in 'Jack Russell Terrier' started by Luke, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JackRussellsRule!

JackRussellsRule! New Member

Name:
    Julie
    On the way NOW????? Will mention it to the other half if Ein has more, he'll have pups himself, as he often does, when I mention having another ;-). Don't think they'd be as cute though! We're still going through the debate of mating Lily or not, I'm on the negative and he's on the postive, although I'd love to have another! Lilybeth's just coming into season now but it certainly won't be this time. There isn't a good looking enough Jack for her that I know ;-) ;-) Oh, saying that, there are a couple.......!!

Ohhh, keep me posted, can't wait now, I'm getting so excited!!! GORGEOUS little furbaby ratters, ACE!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Honesty

Honesty New Member

OK JRs rule... will be a long night...LOL
    LOL
    Luke, erm, OK, you can have a pup if she has more than 7...LOL LOL
  4. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie

ohhhhh will it be tonight???? Come on Ein, you little beaut!! I bet the dad isn't doing much as usual!!! What's he like? Ohh, by the time you answer, you could be a grandma!!!! Little Katie will LOVE them!!! We ALL will!!! Ohhh...... ;-)
  5. Honesty

Honesty New Member

well..........you won't believe it...

she went to sleep, and slept all night,LOL. Everytime I got up off the sofa to go to bed though, she freaked out and I spent all night on the sofa.

No puppies yet..grrrrr, bet they come out when I'm at work tonight, I won't be home till 5.15am...grrrrrrr.
    She's still puffing and panting...
  6. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie
    That will be typical and she will want her mum there while she's giving birth too! Fingers crossed it'll be tomorrow.
  7. Honesty

Honesty New Member

Nope..LOL, Apparently (cause I kept phoning OH..LOL) she went to sleep as soon as I left, and just slept...LOL, talked to my vet/close friend/vet (LOL) and he said braxton hicks (which my sister said) and he said it's her first litter too, so she might go over..LOL, pups are all down in her belly now though, suppose she's just been moving them down the horns a little, but her boobs are as big as mine..:lol: and she's leaking milk. Not stressed at all though, she's quite happy in herself, no listlessness, so not toxaemic, and not over strained as all she's been doing is moving babies into some order..like out of her rib cage. I've counted four seperate heatbeats (stethascope SP?) and can feel 4 definate pups, though I'n quearying another two..could just be fat!

Promise JRrule, you'll know straight away...LOL

And yes, one of these pups will be a worker with me, for sure, the rest are going to good rural homes near me, dunno if they will be used as ratters though, what a waste if they are not, as Ein is fab at her job..LOL And as for "new style" JRTs, nahhh, they'll be huge, like mum and dad, really tall, and big built, only time they will fit in a pocket is when they are little pups.. That's my thought to new style JRT's..PMSL :p
  8. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie
    Honesty, any progress?
  9. rachous

rachous New Member

Name:
    rachel(rach)
    Hi honesty, is your dog due??????? im jealous cant believe had them both nuetered so i wont be having any more babies :cry: lol, im gonna miss having pup's about. its hard work but u miss it once its gone.
  10. Honesty

Honesty New Member

Grrrrrr, she's just acting like herself, then every now and again, she starts cleaning herself frantically and growling and barking at nothing.
  11. Pure

Pure New Member

Name:
    Wendy and Neil

Thought since we,re all waiting on the arrival of new pups would stick a piccy in of a wee JRT! (Pocket sized only because he,s 8 weeks old)

Ziggy is a wee boy..and he,s tormenting the life out of Nougat..but he,s cute so we,ll let him have his way for a while!
    Thank you for your kind words about Bud.. :)

[img-big]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j49/PUREURO/31-03-06_1604.jpg[/img-big]
  12. rachous

rachous New Member

Name:
    rachel(rach)
    MY BITCH TAZ DID THAT FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS BEFORE SHE HAD THEM THE FIRST TIME I KEPT THINKING OMG ITS TAKING AGES.......................................................LOL
    ITS WORSE THAN WAITING FOR YOUR OWN BABIES.
  13. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Lovely pup!
    Dawn.
  14. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie
    Oh Pure, Ziggy's a right little cutey :smt049 and he doesn't look very pocket sized even at 8 weeks either! I just love his black patch over his eye! Hee, hee, hee he looks like he's a right handful as all JRs should be ;-) ;-) ;-)
  15. Honesty

Honesty New Member

awwwww Pure, that's not fair, you've got a really cute puppy..(sulking) :(
    well, she's digging again..... Sigh, longest week of my life..hahahahahaa
  16. Pure

Pure New Member

Name:
    Wendy and Neil
    Is still very much in broody mood ;-) so is waiting for the pups putting in appearance Honesty...cos i absolutely adore JRTs.. :smt023
  17. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie
    Any, any, any news Honesty??!! I think we're all going through this with you!!
  18. JackRussellsRule!

Name:
    Julie
    Hiya Pure, how are Nougat and Ziggy getting on together?? Ziggy's a little b****r me hopes!!!
  19. rachous

rachous New Member

Name:
    rachel(rach)
    Honesty, have we any babies yet????? :smt039
  20. Pure

Pure New Member

Name:
    Wendy and Neil
    Hey JackRussellsRule....as i type my other half is busy trying to control the two of them in a play fight..Ziggy might be only 8 weeks old..but he,s definately a feisty wee JRT..poor Nougat defending himself against puppy teeth! They do this several times a day!! Arggggghhhhh! ;-)
  21. Honesty

Honesty New Member

if she doesn't have them today, we are going to the vets, that'll teach her...lol