Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    can we expect to see a drop in numbers that would be owning the breed if thats the case?

many people who have NI dogs are not really suited to the breed, I would hope we are not going to see the pure breeds being handed out to anyone who comes along?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I dont think the NI is going to fade at all. You guys are making JK look like breeder of the year and at least they sticking to attempting to make a breed.
    What you acheiving Sandra do tell?
  4. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    When did this thread turn into a Sandra thread? What does it have to do with you, your not interested in a pup from her so why do you need to know? :?
  5. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Something to hide? You never know I might be
  6. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Yeh JK has done such a good job of it so far hasn't she :?
  7. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    :roll:

Back to the topic.............
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    lol sorry to disappoint - that was said a bit tongue in cheek.

I have a long wheelbase Transit minibus fitted out with large cages for the dogs. This is especially for use with the dogs since whenever I go anywhere for more than a couple of hours ALL the dogs come with me. Its still expensive to run an extra vehicle for the dogs though. I would love to make money from my dogs and be able to treat them to a newer model!

I wouldn't be able to fit my lot in a motorhome - so I do it the other way round and tow a twin axle caravan.

Navajo has seen my transporter - it serves its purpose though and the dogs love it.

Sorry - gone a bit off topic.
  9. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    lol now I dont feel so left out...
  10. banji

banji New Member

Name:
    tamara

well i would think by the content of your postings maybe the breed wouldnt be a suitable breed for you.
  11. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    and do you think I would sell to you after the stirring you've done? Better think again lol
  12. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Surely you would want the best homes for your dogs as a breeder?
    My Ni is just fine for me thanks banji but then I can handle dogs shame the sellers dont vet buyers a bit better.
  13. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    I would hope that the pure wolfdogs will not be sold to unsuitable owners.

As for JK continuing to try to make a breed - JK is the cause of its demise imo.

With regard to selling any dog to a suitable owner, unfortunately buyers will tell you what they know you want to hear. They very often fall short of what they have told you and turn out to be totally unsuitable, but breeders don't always find this out in time. I am not alone in having been fooled in the past. One home sounded absolutely doggy heaven - photos were even provided as proof - it turned out that the people didn't even have a garden and after a considerable time I did manage to get the dog back and find a suitable home.

Much has been said about breeders misreprenting their breed (which is why I have gone to great lengths on my site to give an honest profile of the breed) but prospective owners often give misrepresentations of themselves. If someone is really determined to have something they will go to any lengths to get it. Unfortunately.
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    But Sandra you tried to sell cloud to friends of mine you had never even met I hope you show more care with pups.
  15. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thats a bit naff Sandra, look at mine....!!:mrgreen:
    http://www.swancreekinc.com/MotorhomePicture2.jpg
  16. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    But I didn't sell her to your friends though, did I???

Seems you have tried to slag Andre off too and managed to get that thread locked pretty quick. I think the mods have finally got you sussed.
    :lol:
  17. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Pleased you like it, its a dream.................................thats all it will ever be too!:mrgreen:
  19. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
  20. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    As the aborigines say "If you don't have a dream, you don't have anything".
  21. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Thats the idea, I dont have to exercise them, just chuck a ball from one end to the other!:002:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.