Wolf dog shot in head General Chat

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Dec 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Thanks for your support hun am sending Kato right round as he is getting on my wick LOL
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    I do not have access to the data baise so can't tell you right now.

But just remember there have been NIS breeders breeding from bitches AND dogs from that line :?

Again I will say this has NOTHING to do with this thread, so if you must start a new one :roll:
  4. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Oh Oh i'll take him :grin:
  5. Reisu

Reisu New Member

Name:
    Lauren
    Nooooo he's mine! :lol:
  6. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    He has learnt to bark all of a sudden, Kiera comes down the stairs he woofing the chins make a noise on there wheel he woofing dont know why he is a big sissy.
  7. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I'll swap ya for one of mine lol :lol:
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Obviously not genetic as he throws pups with fantastic temperaments.

You seem to HEAR and awful lot - but don't know anything as a fact from your own experience do you? Most of what you quote you say you have heard from your 'trust friend'.
  9. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Perhaps it was environmental then. Eg the way you rasied her?
  10. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    Yes Brodie did attack Luz and ripped her ear - she was bred even after that episode - at least I had the sense not to breed from Reba - who incidentally bit my arm when she intended going for one of the NI.
  11. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Ummm, though you didn't say what a great temprement the male has, just that he throws pups with good temprements.( My source is obvioulsy accurate then, not that there was any doubt in my mind.) Not that your word can be trusted of course.
    But taken at your word, perhaps the pups have taken after their mothers:grin:
  12. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Like how many people had Echo bitten/attempted to bite? Even children and you still bred her and will probably breed from her again.

You were talking about Reba being pts , so no she didn't accidentaly bite you, she meant it!
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Can we stick to Saarloos?
  14. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Why were they originally brought to the uk?
  15. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    You 'personally' don't know many people then - cos I have had a lot people come to me with dogs that have suffered because of her.

How aboout my line that you are so quick to slate? Where did my bitches come from? and where did there dams and sires come from??? Mahlek through and through!
  16. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    Thats what I've been trying to say, if they want to talk about NI SC and or JK they need to start a new thread, this is all so off topic :?
  17. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    As I said they need to look at the BIGGER picture, one breeder can not be blamed, they need to do their research!!

It had to have come from somewhere in the first place!
  18. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    This totally off topic and you are well out of order.

Marie has NEVER bred pups with epilepsy.

Neither of us deliberately bred knowing there was epilepsy in one of the past lines.

I did NOT know about it at the time you bought Sacha - neither of us knew until MARCH 2008. If you knew - then you must be psychic!

At the end of the day - it came from Mahlek lines.

There are many lines with epilepsy and all from the major NI breeders - it was just hushed up by JK. Now - get back on thread!
  19. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I can see where you are coming from. Did you not think about lines and health though? Or were the possible connections not realised then? Genuine question.

The breeder should do the research before they contemplate breeding.
  20. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    Ok don't want to get into any major debates but just curious, from following this thread it has been mentioned several times that Saarloos can only be imported as adults and not as pups, is there a reason for this??
  21. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Good question
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.