Who has the beast JRT? Photos

Discussion in 'Jack Russell Terrier' started by Nippy, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Paley71

Paley71 New Member

Name:
    Lindsay
    "And the dark dog is a westie x dandie dinmont, experimental breeding from a lady who wished to revive the scotch breeds into a working dog again"

Just googled this cross and pics of 'Florrie' came up...yours I presume :)
    Looking again on the other pics she's a bit different than Mags, very sweet!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Luke

Luke New Member

See would say the b&t has a lot more working lakie/small fell blood than russell :) Very sweet.
  4. MarchHound

MarchHound New Member

Name:
    Jeanna
    Like I said, her parents are proper white farming JRTs...... :lol: She must be a throwback from a previous crossing further up the bloodline :lol:
  5. Loki's mum

Loki's mum Member

Name:
    Gill
    haha. Rogue may look like a terrier but she's all lapdog:grin:
    And she's 100% working lines too. Just very low drive and very laid back! I originally wanted an agility dog, but I got a Rogue and she's honestly the best dog ever, despite being rubbish at sports.:)
  6. Luke

Luke New Member

She is fantastic she really is, has grown up so nicely. The other bitch in Dulcie's litter was a smooth, I imagne she'd of grown quite similar to your lovely lass. The only reason the possum was chosen in particular was she had this odd habbit, she still does it now, of coming up too you and maintaining eye contact with you n staring much like the russell "Eddie" in Frasier :lol: OH who "doesnt do jack russells" was smitten by this when I took her with me after being offered a pup.
    I said I'd never have another russell again as my old girl was too important to me and I'd feel disloyal, Dulcie came from a family friend who is farrier to everyone's horses, he's got some lovely terriers...parsons type russells right through to some JR where you can just "see" there is sealyham or lucas blood there further back :lol: who offered her to me when he found out I'd had to have the young pom bitch pup pts as he remembered my first russell so well, and in light of subsequently loosing my other pom Dulcie really has been a saviour. She's hard work at times, typical terrier and quite stubborn. She can be quite reserved and reactive at times too, a downside of how worky and sharp she is (she just is constantly game and ready, never turns off and quite highly strung), but she is a fantastic dog. She's everything which made me fall in love with them once upon a time :) They are a law unto themselves, but I think that's exactly why we love them.
  7. Laura-Anne

Laura-Anne New Member

Name:
    Laura
    MH in case you dont see the coke can test this puts Totts' height into perspective :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She wasnt too fond of the can, bless her