White Boxers Questions

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by Munsti-Sue, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch

Not special :blush: I`m lucky to have them :049:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. perroloco

perroloco New Member

Name:
    Loopy

I am absolutely disgusted that this has happened, in this day and age.

Despite being deaf or blind - very rarely is it both! - they are very loving, healthy, active, happy dogs.

:evil: at the place where you work. I am disgusted at the vet for doing this.
  4. Trudi

Trudi New Member

Name:
    Trudi
    I am totaly disgusted that a vet COULD do this to innosent pups because they COULD be deaf. I had a white boxer and she was not deaf or blind but a lovely companion who i lost last yr at 7 yrs old. I also no of a deaf white boxer thats compets(spn) in agility and does v well in it!
  5. bugzy

bugzy New Member

Name:
    kelz
    this thread was started in october 06 so its a pretty old thread to be ressurecting, most the boxer breeders I know do not pts the white puppies, they just dont kc register them and rehome them as pets only. I have a white boxer she is not deaf or blind, but she is mad as a box of frogs, but thats a boxer thing.. not just white boxers :p
  6. perroloco

perroloco New Member

Name:
    Loopy
    Sorry, I've just joined and was looking through the threads and resurrected it...

...not actually apologising, really. Despite being a couple of years old, I'm still outraged. And there ARE people who are still ignorant as to the "white boxer issue" - which is ridiculous in this day and age.