Utonagan Discussions

Discussion in 'Utonagan' started by Discussion Thread, May 15, 2004.

1. Brandykins

Brandykins Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Rosemary
    Love the pictures of your dogs, TawneyWolf, they are gorgeous dogs! May I ask was it a competion that they won? Excuse me for my "ignorance"! :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    oooh very fancy. No point in me risking a good camera, I am always dropping them, have even lost one once when I was out!!!

LS

Bindi (your Loki's Mum) was sister to Silver Lights, so you will get Cheyanne & Thor from being Wahosi's parents (Loki's grandad).
    There is also a relationship with mine through their father, Anzara from Redkite Kiwani his grandmother
  4. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    sorry forgot to answer your question re their fancy rosettes.
    right will have a small brag, sorry about this.:blush: In Ross on Wye Show Cariad (the blonde) won 1st in puppy class and best pup in show and got 3rd in Juniors and Reserve Best Bitch. The 2 of them together got 3rd in Best Brace and Maelona (the brunette) got 5th in the puppy class and 5th in the dog the judge would like to take home. Also in Blackpool Cariad got 2nd in the puppy class and Maelona got 4th. :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:
    If you go into www.utonagan.cc which is our ute show site (hope I can put this up, sorry if I can't) you will see the shows in the summer and which dogs got what.
    If you pm me your e mail I will get in touch with the webmaster for you and find out what happened to your membership of the Dog Club Site.
  5. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Many thanks TawneyWolf:) Fantastic - and you have every right to "brag", which you aren't; you are being the proud owner! The link worked and thank you. I am going back there when close this down! I shall send you my e-mail address and again, many thanks:) Oh and for the info on Loki too:)
  6. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    well if you look on the puppy class, the one that came 2nd to Cariad is called Miakoda and she is Cariad's litter sister (I had a choice between her and Cariad), well she is the near double of your girl which was what prompted my question as to her parents in the first place:lol:
  7. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello TawneyWolf:) Both beauties and yes, she is a double indeed:)

Again, many thanks for all the info you gave me:)

I also love all those photos of your dogs - they are terrific too.
  8. ramoth

ramoth New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Hello Brandykins,

Loki is beautifull :grin: :grin:

It would seem our girls have the same grandad, Luca.

Iv'e got Imonster (Imana) if you get on the UDC site she is plastered all over it. 'cos i'm a bit of an obsessed mommie at the mo :blush: and I have realised how easy it is to download piccies from my phone!!

Love the picture of her as a weeny when she is smiling :grin: :grin:
  9. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Ramoth:)

From not knowing Loki's parentage, except on a piece of paper, to discovering her relations is really something! Just wish I could do the same with my family tree:)

Once I get onto the UDC - I will certainly look for your pics too:)

These are another two wee pics for you:)

I think Loki would be about 8 weeks old when I took this one.

[​IMG][/IMG]

A bit older when I took this one:)

[​IMG][/IMG]

Many thanks for your message:)
  10. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Hi Brandykins,
    great photo's of Loki - she's gorgeous.
    Another relation here - Luca is my boy's dad.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. bint

bint New Member

Name:
    Susan
    Oops the second one came out huge!
    I'm rubbish at all this, sorry.
  12. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Bint:)

Och no you're not rubbish - the photos came out well! Gosh your boy is like Loki! Terrific. Many thanks for posting your pics:) Hugs to your lovely laddie:)

:grin:
  13. zero

zero New Member

I have to say I really do like all the pups / dogs I see with Luca as a close relative. Iskote (and the pups from him) and all these guys I really like the look of :)
  14. zero

zero New Member

Brandy do you know Loki's weight and height at the age she is now?? :D
  15. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Oh no I don't. I know that when I last took her for her check up after her wee op (neutred) the vet said she was slightly underweight but that was OK as she was extremely healthy. Not sure either about her height! Sorry! Loki doesn't like eating! I give her James Wellbeloved junior Turkey and Rice (which I mix in some tuna and sunflower oil, or some chicken and rice (fresh)), she does not like the lamb and rice! She sometimes refuses to eat! I then make it fun for her to eat! When I find out her height I shall let you know:)
  16. ramoth

ramoth New Member

Name:
    Sarah
    Both my babies together :grin: :grin:

[​IMG]

The day we took her home :grin:

[​IMG]
  17. Brandykins

Name:
    Rosemary
    Hello Ramoth - Both your "babies" are braw:)

The 2nd pic reminds me of wee Loki when we brought her home! They are so cute at that age - but cute at all ages!

[​IMG][/IMG]

This was one of the first I took of Loki not long after bringing her home:) She still loves to lie in the same way too:)
  18. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Hi Brandykins

Have you tried your girl on raw feeding? Lots of the NI and Ute people feed raw, and picky and fussy eaters never look back. Mys is the best person to advise you, everything I know I have learnt from her and all the other raw feeders on this forum have given me excellent advice. Well worth doing it, and a heck of a lot cheaper than buying dry food.
    Plus the big massive bonus is that you no longer clear up really disgusting messes, you get large size rabbit droppings as they use almost all they eat. She will have sparkling white teeth, sweet smelling breath and be in wonderful condition.
    Ramoth - my son has donated his fancy mobile to me as he has now bought an even better one, can take piccies and do vids on it, which I have done, but no idea how to load it on my laptop - any chance of an intensive course from you?
    Then I can bore everyone even more!!!!!!
  19. zero

zero New Member

*shakes head* that is just tooooo cute!

June: I'm real glad you have got your sons phone to take pics on, it's about time you went digital...and I'm only sayin that because I am looking foward to seeing your pups in much better detail, showing how gorgeous they are :D
  20. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    Freya`s related in there too.. Milneys Artic Magic is her grandmother & Mahlek Call of the wild is her Great grandfather both on her sires side

The photos are just beautiful... keep them coming.
  21. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Ahhh my girls have cousins coming out of their ears:lol: