Siberian Huskies. Discussions

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Nippy, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    :lol: Yes a regular occurence here :lol: Although not this morning as Seku was so tired from her show yesterday that she didnt want to get up this morning, I had to drag her out of her bed :roll: :lol:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    My dogs sleep downstairs in the kitchen and can't get to me at night. I'm about to start taking them upstairs with me though, now that Blaze can tell me when she wants out. Hopefully we'll start getting some clean dry nights soon - well, dry apart from the wet noses that is! lol
  4. jorjamae1

jorjamae1 New Member

Name:
    Jo
    :lol: :lol: Yeah, nova is a ****** for it in the morning, as soon as you open an eye or make a noise she's there, then she gets up and lays on your chest, thats when Nanuk decides to join in and he lay's on your feet!! :lol: :lol:
  5. huskyrun

huskyrun New Member

Name:
    aaron
    siberian huskies are a breed that have to fit into the lifestlyes of their owners and i think alot of people are jus buying them because of how beautiful they are.before i got mine i researched for a good month to make sure it was the right dog for me and everywhere I go she goes and we spend most days out all day and she loves it. Huskies arent indoor animals and need 2 b outside with an active owner. sorry about the essay but these dogs are too good to be banged up in rescue centres
  6. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I love Huskies and wouldn't change my Kiska for anything but they are certainly not for new dog owners. The problem is people see films like 'snow dogs' and '8 below' and think 'that looks like and ace dog, lets get one!'. As a result you get BYB producing more pups to meet demand. while in PAH once with Kiska a women came up to me with a 6 month old husky and wanted to know why ours was so calm. I tried to explain all the time and hard work we have put in together but she didn't want to know. She said she was selling hers as she was out of control, clearly trying to say it was the dogs fault! :( I could have cried right there for the poor mite, She was a lovely dog she just didn't have any trainning.