Sibe and mal recall... Training

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by x-clo-x, Jun 11, 2011.

1. krlyr

krlyr

Name:
    Karly
    How much?! 1/3 of the price here - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100ft-Red-dog...2?pt=UK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs&hash=item2310d95496 (OK, a little shorter but they'd probably add the extra 30ft on for less than that price)
    I do like the leads they've made to secure dogs in the boot though, may get a quote off the Ebay shop for something similar.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
    If I need a long line i go to B & Q...................
  4. Kerriebaby

Kerriebaby

Name:
    Claire or KB
    LOL>..that is bad SB
  5. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    ANY dog can disobey a recall command and there is not one dog out there that has 100% recall. If you expect that you'll never have an off lead dog.

This subject was recently debated on another forum i belong to and while many had the same views on off lead Sibes as some do here, there was also a number ( far more than i ever thought ) that knew/walked with Sibes that were regularly let off lead and were no issue. I myself, know of a guy who owns a Sibe x Collie ( or maybe GSD ) and he walks it off lead along the roads! :shock: I certainly don't advocate that but admittedly i've never seen that dog leave the pavement or even look in the direction of a passing dog.
  6. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
    .................... yet...................!
  7. Tupacs2legs

Tupacs2legs New Member

Name:
    layla
    ****!!!!.....he won't look so 'hard' when its a squishy mess on the road and the furry it chased is sniggering!!
  8. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    I find the problem comes once the running has stopped & the mooching about starts.......
  9. x-clo-x

x-clo-x Member

Name:
    chloe
    i know i shouldnt but :lol: :lol: :lol: i got the picture of the road runner and the coyote in my head :blush:
  10. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise

Lets hope it never does! I seriously don't understand anyone who walks dogs off lead along roads :102: