Shaun Ellis In Essex :0)

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Tracey381, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Insomnia

Insomnia New Member

Name:
    Melanie
    what did he say about recall? and jumping up? id be interested to learn more about his training methods :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tracii

Tracii New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Sounds as though you all had a fab weekend. Great videos! :lol: If it were dark I think we could mistake you all for a pack of wolves lol :lol: :lol: Love the photo's too. Look forward to hearing more about the weekend.
  4. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    so pleased everyone had a great time,yes it was fantastic,shaun got to sample are N.I.S tradition of a large slippery nipple lol.also im very pleased to say that Ollie a young northern inuit bred by myself,has gone to live with shaun as his companion,and will be starting a career of going with shaun on talks and lectures teaching people about wolves and dogs.
  5. Animal

Animal New Member

Name:
    Shel
    Here here! What did he say c'mon and spill the beans :lol:

Its great that he took Ollie as well I can't blame you for being pleased Julie, quite right too :grin:
  6. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    im dying to know his secret to recall too! Thats so nice that he has Ollie. Do we have any photos of him with his new friend?
  7. leo

leo

Name:
    marie
    Come on you lot spill the beans.............
  8. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    It's not something that can be put into words easily unfortunatly. You had to be there to experience it.....sorry :-(

At the moment, I have one very chilled out, calm Lupin :mrgreen: Considering how much of a nightmare he was before this weekend (as many witnessed :roll: :lol: ) it's brilliant to have him the way he is now :mrgreen:

It was great to see Ollie go home with Shaun :mrgreen: He couldn't have a better owner than Shaun Ellis :grin: :grin:
  9. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Name:
    Corrie
    I'll show you next time we meet up Kris :grin:
  10. tawneywolf

tawneywolf New Member

Name:
    June
    Just want to say a massive thank you for Tracey for letting us camp there and JK for inviting us Ute people.
    The dogs all got on really well, everyone played together My 2 soon worked out how to open the tent and went off out to play again at 4am, bringing a selection of new friends in to see me at about half hourly intervals. I eventually got up in self defence when I woke up with something scratching at my head, it was a very cute NI pup!!! We had a very brief cuddle before he leapt off and dashed out to play again. All those dogs and hardly a cross word all weekend, they were all stars in my opinion.
    We had a fantastic never-to-be-forgotten weekend. As everyone said he is the most approachable guy and was so friendly and helpful. Had a phone call from one of my friends who went as well, she doesn't as yet have a Ute but is on my waiting list, she is a dog obedience trainer and also competes and she said it was the best course she has been on in the last 20 years!!!!!
    Tracey, if you find a pink and blue tug rope, a very battered and chewed orange and green dog ball, and a black and white rope toy, they are Lona's, Leon forgot to pick them up. The ball is her absolute favourite toy and when I threw her another one today she just looked berift!!!! Sorry about leaving them behind, hope your dogs enjoy them!!!!
    Here are my photos anyway
    Wolfie and Kachinas
    [​IMG]
    Hal (Gnasher's dog) with his daughter Luca (Wolfies dog)
    [​IMG]
    Very blurred piccie of Shaun with my 2
    [​IMG]
    Lona saying hiya to my friend Jackie
    [​IMG]
    the Workshop
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wolfie and Kachinas
    [​IMG]
    Ramoth with Imonster and her sister Miakoda
    [​IMG]
    Me gazing at Shaun wishing I was 20 years younger!
    [​IMG]
    My son Leon with Cariad
    [​IMG]
  11. Tracii

Tracii New Member

Name:
    Tracey
    Lovely pictures, glad it wasn't a wet day! Would love to hear some tips, or are you all sworn to secrecy :lol: Can't believe all the dogs got on so well, fantastic!
  12. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    Lol Tawneywolf, by all accounts, you werent the only one wishing you were 20 years younger, tho julie will swear he's exactly her age lol, lovely pics, I so wish I hadnt missed it:-(
  13. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    Lovely to see some more photos! Wolfie we will have to meet up soon im still dying to meet lovely Lupin!
  14. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Aw the photos are absolutely brilliant, you look like you all had a great time, Shaun is a total babe...glad he is now a N.I owner.
  15. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    lol:lol: :lol: your not wrong there:lol: :lol: :lol:
  16. lynsey

lynsey New Member

Name:
    lynsey
    Fab pictures, glad you all had a great time!
  17. jeaniebeck

jeaniebeck New Member

Name:
    becky
    very pleased to hear he was so taken by the dogs he now owns one, thats fantastic!!
  18. sutty

sutty New Member

Name:
    sue
    I told Yumyum where her brothers gone and she is very jealous and thinks she's got a raw deal being stuck with me lol:grin:
  19. angelmist

angelmist New Member

Name:
    Kate
    So glad to hear all is going well.
  20. jeaniebeck

jeaniebeck New Member

Name:
    becky

aww bless:roll:
  21. juliekelham

juliekelham

Name:
    julie
    yer well i do ring up and check on him very reguler,lol as ollies breeder its my duty[you do understand]