Shar Pei Discussions

Discussion in 'Shar Pei' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Charisma Love

Charisma Love New Member

Name:
    Carina
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    AW aw aw and aw CL absolutely cuddleicious xx
  4. sillylilykitty

sillylilykitty New Member

Name:
    Melia
    I LOVE Chinese Shar Pei's! They are really cool dogs. I worked for a Chinese Shar Pei breeder for 4 years and I have a soft spot for the breed now. I might be getting one as my first dog:grin: It depends if she (Coco) passes the test I am going to give her when I go and visit her (in december).

Do any of your Shar Pei's get along with cats? I know some can live with them and some just cant.
  5. Vodka Vixen

Vodka Vixen New Member

Name:
    Jules
    We have 3 cats and Diesel loves them all, Busta being his best buddy, he does still get the urge to chase them if they run but they have learnt he doesnt actually do anything if he catches them.

[​IMG]
  6. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    wow fantastic pics i loved the last one with the kitty . xx
  7. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I worked for a couple of years with a Shar Pei breeder, found out I was allergic to them, really made me itch lol!
    Becky
  8. Vodka Vixen

Vodka Vixen New Member

Name:
    Jules
    The horsecoats can be quite harsh my OH would get very itchy with our last one but we have found this less with Diesel as he is a brushcoat which is alot softer and not so spiky :grin:
  9. Vodka Vixen

Vodka Vixen New Member

Name:
    Jules
    Just to add 2 of our cats were already here when we got D as a pup, so i think it helps hugely if they are around cats from an early age, D and Busta are almost the same age so have grown up together :grin:
  10. sillylilykitty

sillylilykitty New Member

Name:
    Melia
    Thanks for the reply, I think Coco should do fine with a cat. Where she lives right now, with the breeder, there are cats really close by where Coco is and she is one of the Shar Peis that doesnt try to chase the cats. I love that picture of your CSP with the cat!8)
  11. maxsta88

maxsta88 New Member

Name:
    alfie
    hi there. i have been looking at these pictures of you shar pie. he looks just the same as mine (spitting image). i have just read that you purchased him from angie rachael. our alfie (lilac) was also from angie and alfie's dad was sky. was your tyson one of sky's puppies. i would love to send you some pictures of alfie - im new to this site so will try to send them. if i can't send them please email me and i will forward some - alfie is now 8 months. hope you get this message many thanks becci & john
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2008