Pics of your terriers!!!!!! Photos

Discussion in 'Terrier Forum' started by Tori, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Stormbringer

Stormbringer New Member

Name:
    Pavle
    Oh, I'm from Europe, and there are still some li'l devils around here. They might be rare, but they charm with their appearance!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. HiHoSilver

HiHoSilver New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    I thought about calling this pic 'The Jockey' but decided to go with accuracy and title it instead 'High Hopes'
  4. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    She's so lovely, such a beauty :grin:

Lol i know what you mean, great pics :grin:

What a handsome boy he is, awww that face. :grin:

Aww this made me laugh, great picture. :mrgreen:
  5. Baileys Blind

Baileys Blind New Member

Name:
    Leanne
    Oooh I do love the look of the Parsons, I do for some reason love dogs with long legs!!!

Here's my Poppy that came to me from a rescue, it was a toss up between her and a Parsons but my heart just wouldn't let them put her back in the kennel!!

I think she's Basenji Terrier x - I've looked them up and she's pretty much breed standard to them just a couple of bits not quite right, her furs a bit too long and her tails not quite curly enough! Her attitude is pretty much what they say about Basenji's too and she very rarely barks. Reckon there may be a bit of Patterdale in the mix but not sure xx

[​IMG]
  6. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Baileys Blind, Poppy is a stunner :grin: she does look like there is some basenji in there.
  7. NCA1

NCA1 New Member

Name:
    Nikki
    A few of my girl :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
  8. Stormbringer

Stormbringer New Member

Name:
    Pavle
    Thank you Tori. :grin:

@NCA1

She's got a look. :grin:
  9. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    NCA1 those pictures are brill, what a beautiful dog such a lovely wee face:)
  10. NCA1

NCA1 New Member

Name:
    Nikki
    Thankyou! :D
  11. PMW50

PMW50 New Member

Name:
    Pearl
    Here's my JRT mix Zuko :)

[​IMG]
  12. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    She's lovely but what has she been drinking?!:002:
  13. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    [​IMG]

Pictures from our walk on the beach at Happisburgh last weekend. Cherry (right)is 10 and Parker (left) is 9.
  14. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Lol :) she is lovely.

Looking good, great pictures looks like they had a lot of fun :grin:
  15. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    [​IMG]

Looking good, great pictures looks like they had a lot of fun :grin:[/QUOTE]

Thanks! They nearly had a lot more fun as Jamie suddenly grabbed Parker as he realised there were 3 girls on the beach with 2 ferrets 10 feet away! Could have been a very nasty incident with ferrets and terriers! Don't expect to see ferrets on a beach however!
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2011
  16. border pop

border pop New Member

Name:
    BORDERPOP
    Thanks! They nearly had a lot more fun as Jamie suddenly grabbed Parker as he realised there were 3 girls on the beach with 2 ferrets 10 feet away! Could have been a very nasty incident with ferrets and terriers! Don't expect to see ferrets on a beach however![/QUOTE]

:shock: hahahahaha!
    We had a woman down the road out walking a rabbit on a :lead one day....looked so funny:lol:
  17. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Ferrets on the beach! :lol: I dont think them and terriers would mix well :-o
  18. Sosha

Sosha New Member

Name:
    Sosha
    Used to walk our ferrets as a kid. One was intolerable until he'd had his evening 2miler up richmond park. Did accidently manage to get Ferret and uncles JRT unattended in his garden together once. Fortunately she'd worked with Ferrets in her youth and left him alone. "One of them odd dogs that chase the rabbits out for me"
  19. Kerryowner

Kerryowner

Name:
    Stephanie
    Parker would make a brilliant dog for customs if they need to have one that indicates on ferrets being bought into the country. I took him to a dog show recently and he stopped next to a young man and kept sniffing his trousers. I asked him if he had ferrets at home and he said yes!

He also stopped near a lady on the park and wouldn't move away from their leg. They said they had a ferret in their bag. I thought they were joking but they weren't!
  20. Bitkin

Bitkin Member

Name:
    Sally
    Gorgeous dogs!

I was waiting in the Vet waiting room a couple of weeks ago and this chap brought a cage in and plonked it on the floor in front of Jimmi (Jack Russell).........he went from a shivering wreck waiting for his appointment to a screaming, chattering, frenzied little rage of a terrier, with KILL written all over his face.:blush: Everyone was laughing but it was no joke trying to hold him! The great thing is that now every time we go in there he no longer has to be carried - he just cannot wait to have another crack at those ferrets.
  21. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    NCA1, thats a brill pic of the wee one flying through the tyre... xx