NI Owners Only Thread Discussions

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by Jo_W, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    SHILA is 1 year old and still has a bit of growing left to do hence the ears x
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Anything else i can help u with?
  4. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Isis looks a right cheeky monkey x beautiful x
  5. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    Kc just an observation Kato looks a little on the heavy side, with him being young and still growing you wouldn't want to be adding pressure to his joints with him being over wieght..
  6. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    He is very muscley no fat on him and gets run twice a day, vets said in great condition.
  7. sallyinlancs

sallyinlancs New Member

Name:
    n/a
    :lol: :lol: :lol: That's hillarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shows what you know.

Firstly, he's a MALE - as any simpleton could make out.
    Secondly, he is a purebred NI.
    Thirdly, he has no health issues whatsoever, and never has had.
    Fourthly, he won Best White NI (male/female) at the Skipton show and came second in Best Open Dog.

But I suppose you think you're more qualified than the judge to decide how good an example of the breed he is? How do expect people to take anything you say seriously when you come out with comments like these? Do you really think people will believe you when you say the things you do about serious issues like health, breeding, temperament in NIs, when you show your utter ignorance and bias like this in even the little matters?

All I can do is laugh out loud! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    I know i have asked this before but u didn't answer me, what is this in reference to?
  9. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Hmmm, I'm always wary of Vets advice about these matters, after all there's no money in healthy dogs for them.

I would be inclined to agree with Inkliveeva, he does look a little on the heavy side especially around the mid section. Just an extra couple of kg's can make a huge difference to the hips on a large breed dog. Do you know how heavy he is?
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Because he doesnt look like any Ni I have ever seen and no on takes your pretend dogs show awards seriously apart from you dipsticks your like children playing a game.
    Best in show LMAO
    The rest of us worry about the more important stuff like HEALTH and BAD BREEDING guess its a matter of priority.
  11. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Not recently will weigh him later
  12. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Oh did the Vet not weigh him when he said he was in great condition? Guess not, when was that BTW?
  13. Jem

Jem New Member

Name:
    Jemma
    Well as u have managed to answer everyone else apart from me all i can presume is that u are talking rubbish about my dogs and i will leave u to it.
  14. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia

Shame you dont apply the same concern to the real issues that need addressing hey hun?

Kato also has a dense coat and he was checked over 3 weks ago when he scraped his nuts play fighting so unless you know better than a vet thats been practising 20 years.
  15. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    No sweetie, just an owner of a severely dysplastic GSD who knows that the one single most important factor in treating the condition, is to keep them lean, it is such a huge benefit to them.

And of course, thats without the proven fact that lean dogs live on average 2 years longer than their overweight counterparts
  16. Jo_W

Jo_W New Member

Name:
    Jo
    Thinking about it, thats a pretty major health concern in my eyes!!! Oh and it's based on facts :grin:
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Well sounds like you need to worry bout your own dogs then doesnt it.My dog is fit and healthy thanks.
  18. PrincessPooch

PrincessPooch New Member

Name:
    Hannah
    I know nobody cares about my opinion, but I'll add it anyway. I saw Kato a couple of weeks ago and there really isn't any fat on him at all! He's just a muscly hair ball!! He's taller than me now when on his hind legs, but he's just an oversized lap dog lol.
    Julia, you should post the pic of him standing against your hubby, shows his actual body condition a bit better :)
  19. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Really can you try and be less of a troll for ONE thread!!!!

They are not pretend shows and are conducted like any breed show, as you would know if you ever went to one.
  20. exanthematcus

exanthematcus New Member

Name:
    halo
    i was always weighing xero and still drop in on the way home from picking raven up from school. she's 28 kg and i don't think she'll get any heavier, she's a very lean dog. and she's very healthy, not one health problem :grin: . she's a delicate looking girl bless her lol. and she's a fantastic runner, i really want to get her on a scooter.
  21. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Humm as tempting as it sounds would rather eat toenails.

And as for trolling Sally look at your own posts