Marbleton boxers General Chat

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by dollyknockers, Feb 18, 2007.

1. ColinBarwater

ColinBarwater New Member

Name:
    Colin
    Hi,

I stumbled across your message (and consequently this great site) in Google results while I was searching for some information for a boxer-related web site. I know Mary and John Hambleton and thought I could add some information for you.

First of all, the spelling for their affix is Marbelton (this may help with more accurate internet searches).

They are still one of the UK's leading kennels, with a string of current and past champions from their excellent boxers. Their web site is very informative and includes all of their contact details: www.marbeltonboxers.co.uk

The other breed that they have gone into is Pugs, where they are also doing rather well.

Mary's book 'I wish I Had A Champion' is fascinating reading, and a limited number of copies (signed, if you ask her ;-) ) are still available directly through their web site.

They are genuinely nice people, with a passion for the boxer breed. I'm sure they would be happy to hear from you and to fill in any missing details of their line for your dog's pedigree. As someone has already mentioned, they are the founder members of the West Lancs Boxer Training Club, which is about 25 years old and meets each Monday in Haydock. Anyone who wishes to call in is made welcome and Mary and John are there on almost every occasion, unless they are out of the country on judging appointments, etc. The club's web site is still under construction, but should be posted within the next couple of weeks on www.westlancsboxers.co.uk .

I hope this information helps, good luck with your boxers.

Colin
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. zoeybeau1

zoeybeau1

Name:
    Toni
    thanx very much for your post colin there is a few questions i would like to ask mary,and john but thought it cheecky just to call they might be very busy i know we are at this time of the year,your post is intresting and i will pass the info on to dollyk .:grin:welcome to dogsey xx
  4. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    [​IMG]
    colin and a very big
    [​IMG]
    i will certainly be looking mary and john website up .
    enjoy the forum
  5. kylatoeyN

kylatoeyN New Member

Name:
    michaela
    wow ive just discoverd i have one of your pups! her name is ruby but kn is ready redspin!!!!her mother your dog is sunset beauty! can you tell me anything about the marbelton breed? my bitchs papers are full of them!

thanks
  6. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Welcome to Dogsey :)

There is loads of info on Marbleton boxers on their website. The link is in a post a few above this one :)

Looking forward to seeing some pics.
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  7. kylatoeyN

kylatoeyN New Member

Name:
    michaela
    he is an excellent example of the breed. perfect structure. beautiful eye set and great ears! why do you ask!
  8. kylatoeyN

kylatoeyN New Member

Name:
    michaela
    i missed interpreted i am not a puppy farmer. i am only new to the boxer world. im totally against puppy farming. i only have 3 bitchs at home with me and they are all my pets! sorry for any confusion!
  9. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Sorry, I never mentioned "puppy farmer"

The reason I asked , is it was just a strange statement ..."he will make a good stud" there needs to be a lot of research into whether your dog is "stud" material , health/temperament/type...and as you class your self as commercial breeder, I wondered what you meant ...that's all.
  10. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
  11. wildmoor

wildmoor Member

Name:
    Pam
    Is anyone on here old enough to remember the Fourstones kennel ?
  12. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Im sorry hun,but as i explained to you via pm, Your pup has Marbleton lines as does mione and zb, but they desend fom the marbleton kennels england ,And the originall founder breeders of these lines are John and Mary Hambleton , So as i suspected it is not one of my pups as im in regular contact with all the owners of my pups xxdk
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2008