Malamutes as pets Questions

Discussion in 'Alaskan Malamute' started by Loki's mum, Aug 8, 2008.

1. flow-wolf

flow-wolf New Member

Name:
    jools
    wow Mo you sound like you're having your work cut out with the new pup,lol she sounds like a right terror!
    An i thought my Flow was bad,she seems to eat a lot of socks an had had the odd tea towel now an again!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. sleepy wolf

sleepy wolf New Member

Name:
    Heather
    Had o laugh reading this Indi my mal now 15 months ate half of my dressing gown the ther night, thankfully it passed but yes life is never dull with a mal
  4. malamutes

malamutes New Member

Name:
    jan
    My sky (who is now 11 months old), eats socks, pants, shoes, towells t.shirts... anything she can get her paws on... she is a minxx.... she is a big red n white, and pulls like a steam train, I have a gencon for her for walkis... and I also have a boy, Diesel who is almost 3.. he is a mommys boy and just loves cuddles... she loves everyone, dogs and human, he hates any male dog... but loves everything and everyone else specially kids.
  5. flow-wolf

flow-wolf New Member

Name:
    jools
    sounds just like my mal... she's a terror too!
    i come home from work last night to find she'd been in my wardrobe,everything she'd dragged out was on my bed.. my timberland boots an nike trainers ( thank god she hadnt eaten those ),an hardback book,coathangers,tore my jeans apart,a pair of shorts... she was banished out the bedroom an into the kitchen!