Looking for Victorian Bulldog breeder... General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by will7, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    thanks for posting those dawn,

I had wondered how typey the breeding was, but as you say there is huge variation, I also think the mouths need to improve drastically
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Too add, in your link to your own web site, you state that you have reconstructed the breed stanard 10 yrs ago:shock: by no means long enough to produce type and be reconised as a registered breed.

And from the photos above, we can see why!!!!

And these are dogs you say are breeding to type:shock: :shock:
  4. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    It's not a hole any more it's a crater !!!!
  5. JoedeeUK

JoedeeUK Member

Name:
    Deejay
    Do the BVA register dogs ????
  6. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    In 2006 the BVA listings for VB's were:
    Victorian Bulldog 10 dogs scored (yes JUST 10) Ranging from 9-72, giving an average of 30!! Not really what you could call good is it?

There isnt even any been scored in the current list.
  7. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    No sorry i am NOT wrong stop the nick picking please these are what they say Mollett Bulldogs a breeding from ken molletts nephew and he calls his dogs mollett bulldogs
  8. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Jezz, another breakaway group... :shock:
  9. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    nice selctive choices pictures dont tell the whole story on dogs but i will tell you these dogs photos are over 6 years old no dog there ever bred,one was an outcross that was deemed unsuitable,All breed will have some good as bad dogs,I owned second one as a pet for a while and he is a she and the pic doesnt do her justice this one i know
  10. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    Listen why you doing all this stirring sitting behind your pc like a keyboard warrior,why not talk to me in person if you want know more
  11. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    1 dog put the score to average 30 if you do arithmetic now put up British bulldog scores ,if i am right theres not much more given they have had years to do it and we only found out 2002 our dogs could be scored because they werent registered
  12. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Yes, but they are from your web pages, or ones you link too, so not a very good impression of your "breed" dont you think.

So In the last 10 yrs, you have broke away from the founder of the breed, and going by the pics shown are not yet producing type... one would have thought at least a true blue print woudl have materialised by now!!!
  13. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    kinzy poss you could put up some photos of the dogs your breeding, explain there good points and bad points, explain type that your achieving,
    I have no knowlage of this breed, but I have a little on breeding,
  14. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    not that i know of do you know?
  15. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    they are family pets and i,m sure the owners proud of them so if they want pics up of their dogs whether breeding quality or not deemed type why not???

Not really going to respond to it cause you know nothing about the breed,i know what i have i am happy new owners are happy thats all i care,your opinion means nothing to me sorry but true
  16. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    and furthermore the founder of the breed is sadly know longer with us but dogs used are still from his lines
  17. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    I would shona but not to the vultures here to dissect,i will however leave an open invitation to yourself to come view the dogs in a few weeks and will show you a litter and you could maybe come back on here and give your opinion on uniformity of litter and type
  18. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    is it well why not jump in it and we can discuss further yet another keyboard warrior
  19. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    read my post thicko
  20. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    oh just noticed your not far from me, :p may just take you up on that offer, thanks.
  21. kinzy123

kinzy123 New Member

Name:
    john
    hi shona these were imo very selctive picked dogs as i could any breed not to true type and older pics