Huskies off lead and electric shock collars Controversial

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Adam P, Jan 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    Adam we are bored, bored, bored of your prattling on about e-collars if you think they are so wonderful why not put one around your neck, I am sure there will be plenty of people willing to press the button for you.:roll:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    I'm amazed he's still on here, TBH........

I don't think he brings anything useful to this forum and is just using it to self-promote.

Why are we allowing this to continue?
  4. Emma

Emma New Member

Name:
    Emma
    Agree with all of the above :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075: :075:
  5. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    Reported as Spam, We are already discussing training methods for a recal on a huskamute on another thread
  6. rune

rune

Again----same spelling issues as Denis has----obviously acting as an uneducated mouthpiece.

Thread needs removing and if it continues Adam needs removing!

rune
  7. krlyr

krlyr

Name:
    Karly
    Why don't people start to ignore these threads? I'm beginning to feel that Adam seems to enjoy the ensuing responses. He knows none of us here use/support e-collars so he's not expecting a discussion, I can only assume he is posting for the expected reaction.
    I think using the methods he's against would be a great way to deal with this - don't use "negative reinforcement" by having a go, ignore the bad behaviour and praise him when he does behave ;)
  8. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Another hand up agreeing here..>

BUT...

My TWO Alaskan Malamutes have good recall...never been near an E collar or a trainer in their lives...

THe point you are mostly missing Adam Palmer is that..its not that they CANNOT be trained to do it...Its the POSSIBILITY of them turning deaf and becoming DEAD 10 seconds later!!!!
    ITS NOT WORTH IT!!! CLEARLY NEITHER ARE YOU
  9. Jackie

Jackie Member

Name:
    Jackie
    Adam may very well be a sick predictable individual, but it has been suggested on another forum, that Adam is also a very astute young man:roll:
    it is no coincidence that he posts topics as this on our and another very popular forum, he understands that by continuing to post these topics, he is always going to gain notoriety and free promotion for his services and his e.collar.

He knows that if anyone googled "e.collars" the more he posts on forums, the more hsi name will come up in the goggle search engine.

The more he posts, the more we answer, the more free publicity he gets himself.

I suggest folks, we do as the other forum is doing. and ignore him, the more we accommodate him, the more he comes up on the top of the google search.

the bloke has a plan, and we are playing right into it.
  10. rune

rune

Good idea----in order to ignore Lou on another forum we had a yahoo group.

If we have a brownie points thread which doesn't mention his name we can vent on it as long as we don't mention the name or the device he promotes.

I'll start it and see if it works for us all.

rune
  11. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Thread pending moderation - until I decide what to do with it and Adam's threads in general.

Adam - in the meantime please do not start any more threads about shock-collars.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.