For the sakes of the Bull Breed Discussions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Hayley SBT, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    Breeds that have bitten me...
    Fox Terrier, quite badly, still have the scars...
    Spaniel....went for my ankles....
    Jack Russel, punchered my leg....
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Roxy

Roxy New Member

Name:
    Roxy
    I witnessed when I was 4 my little friend being bitten by the stray sheepdog my mother had brought home.

My husband has been bitten on the leg by a Dally we owned.

Also we owned a Bearded Collie x, who attacked strangers and other dogs, so she spent a lot of her time muzzled when out. She bit two visitors to our house when we were not being vigilant.
  4. Foxy

Foxy

Name:
    F
    Oh I have just remembered another one :grin: When I was 17 and going down the road to catch the bus to work (it was an unadopted road with not many houses but some new ones had been built with big gardens that backed onto the unadopted road) a male border collie used to purposely wait for me and it did the same thing everyday - it used to bark at me so when that didn't work it used to come after me snarling and snapping at my ankles - it did used to scare me and I dreaded seeing it. Anyway my mum found out it belonged to a magistrate and got hold of his phone number and phoned him up and told him to keep his dog in or she would report him to the police. This dog had also either bitten or scared quite a few other people. Anyway it seemed to work - I don't remember having any more trouble from it.
  5. Hayley SBT

Hayley SBT

Name:
    hayley
    my mates child was bitten by a goldie before very sad as she has ascar on her pretty face now

It just goes to show that by trying or banning bull breeds because they are dangerous dogs is very stupid as any breed can bite HUMANS and its more than likely a BULL BREED WONT BITE A HUMAN THAT MOST BREEDS