Come on, who owns/has ever owned a Lurcher/longdog. General Chat

Discussion in 'Lurcher Forum' started by chaz, Aug 26, 2010.

1. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Well we have Cassie who we got from the dogs trust nearly 3 years ago now. Here she is:

[​IMG]

We think she is a collie greyhound with a dash of EBT but will never really know. She is a bit of a snob and the lady of the house but we love her to bits. I dont think we will ever be without a lurcher :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    GreyhoundK its always nice to see Bella and Kym :), they are a gorgeous pair of girls, Claire its such a shame you had to lie so much to give Leo a great home, and I'm saying that writing on my phone with a rabbit on my lap and my two hounds laid on their bed ;) there are many lurchers who live with cats, and just saying no to a home with cats could be dening so many hounds a home, and with rabbits they can be kept away from hounds too. Razcox I think you know what I think of Cassie :mrgreen:.
  4. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Cats !

I love them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's them with issues

[​IMG]
  5. lurcherlass

lurcherlass New Member

Name:
    tracey
    I have 2 rescued lurchers,have loads of fun with them,love them to bits.I am also a volunteer for the retired greyhound trust.Sighthound/longdog everytime for me from now on :grin:

Jess...saluki x ???
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lester...whippet x ??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    OH and I aquired our first lurcher in April this year.

Snipe is a collie, bedlington, greyhound cross deerhound, greyhound. He was 5 months old when he came to live with us! :)

I've not been up in Scotland from the end of April and I'm still not home, but the first few weeks we had him, I was there, and he was all legs!!!! I wasn't used to such a wiggley bouncy large puppy! :) Have seen him once since, and he's still a lovely boy, thinks he's a gundog, as he lives down the gundog kennels and OH takes him out dogging in! He spends all his time with the gundogs! He's a bit confused! Hoping to get him out on a few shoot days as a beating dog when I move back up! :)

Few days after wo got him! :)
    [​IMG]

In July, about to go for his walk! :)
    [​IMG]

Don't really have many pics of him, will get some when I am next at home! :)