Boxers - please tell me about yours! General Chat

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by x-clo-x, Nov 19, 2009.

1. claymore

claymore New Member

Name:
    Clay
    HI Guys just to confirm , dont touch Glenuald as we have a pedigree Boxer just turned 2 from them and had confirmation today that he has Junior Renal disease,, feel bad for wee Seth but as a breed wonderfull.

Clay
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    Very sad to here ,
    were you aware of the illness before that tv programe??
  4. claymore

claymore New Member

Name:
    Clay
    Hi Murf,
    We have two boxers both of which are rescue dogs, when we got seth he was just over a year old and had issues such as drinking water to extremes and bladder problems. My guess was that he had either kidney problems or diabetes but just prior to the tv programe we had visited the vet at which point he suggested Seth was a lazy boy!!
    After the showI checked his pedigree and it showed that the sire was on both sides of his lineage , we went back to vet and demanded blood test and duly found out that he has JRD. I am going to contact Glenauld and request info on the rest of his litter as they cliam that they know of only 2 dogs with this problem?????. Sorry for long reply.
  5. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    You should send details to Dr Bruce Cattanach(sp)..
  6. claymore

claymore New Member

Name:
    Clay
    Thanks Murf, Going to send him details once I have all the relevant paperwork.

Clay
  7. pam

pam New Member

Name:
    PAM
    The mairs who own Glenauld in my guess wont tell you anything sadly.The blatantly denied usimg gucci from 2009 but the breed records show he was still at stud in 2011:cry: