Any other Rottadors out there? Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by bluejayway, Feb 5, 2009.

1. melsgems

melsgems New Member

Name:
    Mel
    awww she is gorgeous xx
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Kanie

Kanie New Member

Name:
    Margaret
    :002: If you can get hold of a back-issue if The Field from about October time last year, they did a feature on unusual gundogs and there was a lovely one featured, who was a very good picker-up.
  4. newboyjack

newboyjack New Member

Name:
    Claire
    Hey, Ive just become the proud owner of a rottador although he was advertised as rotty cross lab his dad looks like a Bull Mastiff but I was assured he had rotty in him he seems to have the squashed up nose of a mastiff with some rotty markings like tan cheek spots and on his eyebrows? What do u think?
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  5. newboyjack

newboyjack New Member

Name:
    Claire
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope these pics have uploaded its taken me ages to figure out how to do it!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2010
  6. Toby

Toby New Member

Name:
    Janet
    What a lovely girl, she's a beauty!
  7. alfiesmummy2010

alfiesmummy2010 New Member

Name:
    alfiesmummy2010
    i have a rottador too but he looks more like a lab hes only 4 months old
  8. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Missed this as was on hols but posted some pics of 2 rottadors i fostered this year on a similiar post yesterday they're all cute!
  9. EgyptGal

EgyptGal New Member

Name:
    SHARON
    Can't figure how to post pics daughter did them:roll: but if you want to see them just look in my profile at my posts.
  10. lozzibear

lozzibear New Member

Name:
    Lauren
    oh, she is absolutely gorgeous!
  11. clau

clau New Member

Name:
    clau
    Hi

Love your Gril! Stunning

I also have a Labrottie,. Her name is Nandie and she is one and half years old.. I got her from an animal shelter and she is the best dog i could ever have. . Both females of the litter were brown and the males were like yours.. they are the cutest things alive
  12. SmokeyRabbit

SmokeyRabbit New Member

Name:
    Teresa
    I meet one in my local woods the other day looked lab to me but owner said face was rottie if I looked carefully was a puppy under 9 months
  13. Anne-Marie

Anne-Marie New Member

Name:
    Anne-Marie
    Interesting comment about one cross being quite a good 'picker-upper'. I remember years ago when we lived in Grimsby I used to walk my Rottie girl Brandy in the field as one of my neighbours was training his gundog puppy. He had lost his training dummy and I said I bet him that my dog could find it quicker - he laughed at the time, but she did it!! His face was a picture. :lol: They do have a good nose.

Pretty though these dogs are, I do hope that this isn't another trend in designer dogs appearing.

Sorry, but I don't see what is gained by the cross? Why would anyone do this? Cannot fathom it myself?:017:
  14. Ballybee

Ballybee New Member

Name:
    Alyson
    I have a labxrottiexridgeback....or a rottaridgeador if he was to have a "special" name :) I'm on my iPod so can't post pics, there's one of him in my intro post.

Basically he's deep chested like a ridgeback, has rottie back legs and a curly tail, lab ears and eyes and he's black with a red undercoat(very noticeable on his neck and back legs/paws) and rottie teeth in a ridgeback muzzle....sounds bizarre but hes gorgeous!!!
  15. PB&J

PB&J New Member

Name:
    Jess
    My boy's half Rottador if you like - his dad's a rottie x lab. Mum's a German shepherd, so he's a shepweilador if you want to wind up the breed purists, but I just call him a German shepherd cross (though technically he's a mongrel - shh.)

[​IMG]
    Eighteen months old this month. Lovely boy, amazing temperament and very social (has a bit of a local fanclub), but v. high energy and can be pushy. He's also very handsome, but I'm biased.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2011
  16. Ballybee

Ballybee New Member

Name:
    Alyson
    I can get a pic up now, heres Tummel

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  17. colin~

colin~ New Member

Name:
    Dave
    I have a gsd x rott x dog de bourdeux so guess he's a Germanrottdebou :)

Unless someone has a better idea? :-D
  18. clau

clau New Member

Name:
    clau
    Beautiful!!
  19. Jackalyn

Jackalyn New Member

Name:
    JACKIE
    I have a rot x lab but she looks more like a black lab but much more stockier and more deep chested. Your dog is lovely.
  20. DoKhyi

DoKhyi New Member

Name:
    DoKhyi
    There was a beautiful female a couple of streets over several years ago. Haven't seen her in a while. She was out of an accidental litter, which the mother's owners saw fit to illegally and badly dock the whole litter. :-( Her tan markings were brindled and she looked very much like a pet quality rottweiler. I would never have guessed she was half labrador unless I'd been told. She had a lovely temperament and was quite smitten by the TM.
  21. Moon's Mum

Moon's Mum New Member

Name:
    Amanda
    I lived with a rescue lab x Rottie for a while. She also had a docked tail. Sweet girl, fat and lazy though :lol: here she is (on the right) with my dog Moon. Her name was Tsala

[​IMG]