Guess My Crossbreeding! General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Avani, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Toby

Toby New Member

Name:
    Janet
    I see lab, pointer and staffie in him....whatever he is though, he is georgeous that's for sure :)
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Rookgeordiegirl

Rookgeordiegirl New Member

Name:
    Jeanette
    Dally x Lab:grin:
  4. Vawny

Vawny New Member

Name:
    Vawny
    No idea, not even going to guess! But isn't he such a sweetie. xx
  5. lore

lore New Member

Name:
    Lorraine
    Oh I love this game:)

See in the first photos I would have said a weeny touch of great dane with that head. But now I have to agree with others, Pointer/Dallie/staffy mix. Lovely though
  6. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    Pointer x Lab, I don't see any Dally as most dally crosses I have seen personally have more defined spots or black patches or black and white dogs with a lot of black, white chests e.t.c. I have seen a litter of dal x lab and they were all splodgy b+w with some spotting and 2 were almost all black with some white. So if he had dally i'd expect more black spots, splodges, unless it was a lighter coloured dal, lemon/blue e.t.c Pointer mixes and even pointers have the lighter spots like that.

[​IMG]
  7. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    Fox hound staffy?
  8. Avani

Avani New Member

Name:
    Shez
    Yeah he does look a bit fox houndy doesnt he?

That patch over his eye if you look closely is a faded tiger brindle patch which is also odd!!!

Awww thanks for all your kind comments.... hes such a chump!
  9. mishflynn

mishflynn

Name:
    Mish
    what is he like in his "life" does he hunt, Point at all? any other traits? noises? etc?
  10. Avani

Avani New Member

Name:
    Shez
    Really interesting question mishflynn...

I *think* he hunts.... when he sees other dogs he goes low, croching down, neck extended, tail extended, staring and walking very slowly towards the other dog... as soon as he is a meter away he gets up, tail wagging!!!!! Its very odd and lots of different people have given different reasons for this. It sometimes scares other dogs and you see them going from welcoming to submissive.

He sometimes acts a bit bully / staffy with other dogs, heckels up, shoulder barging - totting about - if you know what I mean :)

He is normally in his own world but if you watch him he is trotting from point to point sniffing. He wont go far away from you but definately does his own thing. He isnt excited about food, toys, fetch / retrieve. He likes meeting other dogs unless they are dominant bullbreeds. Flies annoy him immensly and he will spend hours catching and eating them.

He is the perfect host and will make friends with ANY dog bought into the house alot easilier than on the field. I think this maybe down to his original pub home.

He guards a bit, will bark at the door and worries sometimes at small noises and has to come for a hug. Hes a plain old chump really!!!!!!
  11. dan

dan New Member

Name:
    Dan
    He is lovely!

I think he is boxer x staffie with other bits and pieces in there.

A bit like a jigsaw!

Whatever he is he is gorgeous. xxx
  12. teenytiny

teenytiny New Member

Name:
    *sammy*
    Oh such a BEAUTIFUL dog :shock:
    I have only looked at the pics, and not any replies.
    At a finest guess I would strongly say American Bulldog X Dally or pointer.....:?:
  13. teenytiny

teenytiny New Member

Name:
    *sammy*
    Hahahaha :lol:
    Have just read through the rest of the replies :lol:
    I have 4 American Bulldogs, and I would go as far as to say I am 101% sure he is at LEAST 50% American Bulldog. The chest, the muscles, and most certainly the back end.....Just like an American Bulldog. Looking at the shape of the face, he could even be more than 50% A.B if he was of Hines bloodline. I have a hines, who doesn't look much different to him - just more of a bully face and bulldoggy muzzle.
    I would lay my life he is American Bulldog, and wow, you have 1 fantastic looking dog there.....Give him a huge kiss ;-)
  14. alexandra

alexandra New Member

Name:
    Alex
    i would say...
    poitner staffy lab mixture!

and a huge dose of gorgeoussness!!!
  15. 4dogsandababy

4dogsandababy New Member

Name:
    Sam
    i would say dally x lab and gorg!!! :)
  16. bajaluna

bajaluna

Name:
    Jayne
    dallie/pointer
  17. Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Ben Mcfuzzylugs

I thought lab staffie - poss with some pointer

But he is a sweety
  18. hades

hades New Member

Name:
    lexus
    Lab...pointer...am Bulldog!!!
  19. queenwillow

queenwillow New Member

Name:
    tracey
    em gun dog x dalmation :039:
  20. donkey

donkey New Member

Name:
    ricky
    dunno but is a beauty, some bull breed poss am bulldog or staff x poss lab or pointer, difficult without seeing the size
  21. MAGADOG

MAGADOG New Member

Name:
    D
    Id say Labrador x Dalmatian aswell

Lovely looking boy