What can i mix with raw dog food? Questions

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by irnini, Mar 16, 2024.

1. irnini

irnini New Member

Name:
    irnini

What can i mix with raw dog food?

Looking to add some variety and nutrition to your dog's raw meals? There are several healthy options you can mix in with their raw food:

• Fruits and Vegetables: Chopped or grated carrots, spinach, apples, and blueberries are all great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. Just be sure to avoid grapes, raisins, and onions, which can be toxic to dogs.

• Healthy Carbs: Cooked brown rice, quinoa, or oatmeal can provide sustained energy, especially for active dogs.

• Eggs: A scrambled or raw egg can be a great source of protein and healthy fats.

• Bone Broth: A splash of bone broth can add moisture and essential nutrients to your dog's food.

• Supplements: Fish oil, calcium, or a pre-made vitamin mix can help ensure your dog gets all the nutrients they need, especially if you're making your own raw food blend.
    Remember:

• Always consult with your veterinarian before making any major changes to your dog's diet.
    • If you're feeding a commercially prepared raw food diet, it may already be balanced and complete. Check with the manufacturer before adding anything extra.
    • Start with small amounts of any new food and monitor your dog for any digestive issues.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. irnini

irnini New Member

Name:
    irnini
    wokas33854 likes this.
    While a complete raw dog food should provide all the nutrients your pup needs, there are some healthy additions you can mix in for variety and extra nutritional benefits. Check out this section on what can I mix with raw dog food?" to learn more about introducing fruits, vegetables, healthy fats, and other supplements to your dog's raw diet.
  4. wokas33854

wokas33854 New Member

Name:
    Vebberde
    Is it good?