Your dog's coffee order General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Azalea, Oct 21, 2024 at 6:18 PM.

1. Azalea

Azalea New Member

Name:
    Azalea

Your dog's coffee order

Just for fun...

My husband and I somehow got into this silly conversation. We were talking about our dog's personalities and what type of coffee drink we could imagine them ordering, if they were humans for a day. (We drink most coffee at home but sometimes buy it while doing errands.)

Our senior Chihuahua girl is no-nonsense and has her routine. I think she would want her hot coffee with two creams, two sugars, and maybe a dusting of cinnamon or nutmeg. Sometimes I imagine her sounding like Dorothy from "Golden Girls".

Our senior Maltese mix is a fluffy, cheerful, energetic "ray of sunshine". She would want a vanilla coffee with some whipped cream and caramel drizzle.

Our "tough" Beagle boy would probably order hot coffee with light cream and no sugar...but later, he would secretly get an iced caramel macchiato or something, while nobody else was around.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    I don't drink coffee, so it'd be difficult to name things, but:

Cat-dog would choose the sweetest concoction there is - no healthy crap allowed.

Tornado-dog would take anything with whipped cream and a toy.
  4. CaroleC

CaroleC Member

Name:
    Carole
    Tally doesn't show much interest in coffee, which isn't surprising as I drink it black. She perks up if I have a Bailey's Irish Cream though. Not allowed, but I let her lick the glass as long as we are alone. :077: