Where to get PJ's for a hound? Questions

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by chaz, May 31, 2011.

1. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie

Where to get PJ's for a hound?

Last winter Diesel ended up having to sleep under the duvet with me most nights, as he has to touch me at night, and I got woken up a few times by him shivering, and as I only have one storage heater in the living room for the whole flat (and tbh I don't like leaving that on all night) and now I have the windows open all day, and think it will be ok to leave them open at night too (as I don't really get a breeze coming through as I only have windows on one side, so its easier to keep them open 24/7 to make sure that the flat don't heat up right now) he has began shivering in the colder nights too.

So I'm thinking that PJ's would be the answer to Diesel's problems, and was hoping that someone would know of somewhere to get him some, they don't have to be fancy, but good enough for the cold nights, so does anyone know of anywhere thats good for PJ's that I could have a look at please. Its just that I've never brought any for dogs before, so I wouldn't know what ones are good, and what ones aren't, or anything :).
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
    http://www.akcreations.co.uk/pyjamas2leg.html

[​IMG]

We have the two leg ones for when they are running outside in the winter, they do 4 leg PJ's as well though. Not sure if that is the site we got them from as its been a few years but the name rings a bell.
  4. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Aww thank you, I'm just having a look on their site, but after I've paid the vets I'll more then likely order some of them, they look great.
  5. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
    Our hounds love theirs. They can be a little difficult to get on and off but they give them lots of freedom of movement once they are on, very good for running in the cold!
  6. smokeybear

smokeybear New Member

Name:
    smokeybear
  7. grommit

grommit New Member

Name:
    clare
  8. Dobermonkey

Dobermonkey New Member

Name:
    Claire
    my chilly dober loves his equafleece 'tankie' i think they do them with zips in now so makes life easier

snug as a bug in a rug :)
  9. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
  10. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks everyone, I'm just looking through now, got to say, I do like the forest link, and the Tankie too, but it seems that now I have a good couple of choices for Diesel to wear :D
  11. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
    I think i might buy a couple of the AK ones for my two, handing for chilly walks and to under their winter coats