What does your NI eat? Diet

Discussion in 'Northern Inuit Dog' started by k9xxb, Aug 13, 2008.

1. k9xxb

k9xxb

Name:
    Linda

What does your NI eat?

Hi, it may have been asked previously but i'm just wondering what people feed their Ni's? Is the majority raw or dry food?

Just another question in what could be a few to come, lol :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    My Ni has a very sensitive tummy so have to be careful took me a long time to finally get him settled.

In the morning he has a litre bowl of dried Beta Salmon and potato with a tin of wet (tescos) dont know why but can stomach that.

In the evening he has 2 chicken caracases or mince and raw egg or some sort of raw whatever I have really.
  4. running cloud

running cloud New Member

Name:
    Maggie
    Mine eat raw & commercial tinned meat,all veg most fruit,yougart ,eggs ,complete dog bicuit, raw bones,rice pasta,and basicly anything i am eating if they can get me too give it up!!
  5. Kristina

Kristina New Member

Name:
    Kris
    One of mine is on Wagg complete dry food and she's pretty happy on that. The pup is currently on Chappie. Trying the dry mix as lately he seems to be farting quite a bit on the tinned chappie lol. He loves anything though!
  6. phillipa

phillipa New Member

Name:
    phillipa
    both of mine love tripe cooked or raw they dont mind also chicken raw egg dry food veg but will always try and pinch the potato peels
  7. janie

janie New Member

Name:
    Janie
    Mine eat commercial tinned and arden grange dry complete. One of ours won`t entertain raw meat.
  8. dsmem3429

dsmem3429

Skinners and the odd tin of Chappie with any leftovers from our dinner too...... esp carrots!
  9. bilko1967

bilko1967 New Member

Name:
    bilko
    Mine eat raw a preparation we get from out local butcher with a dried mixer also tuna,chicken,ribs,veg,fruit(whatever I fancy)back and forward so they dont get fed up
  10. casandra

casandra New Member

Mine have a small meal am and their main meal pm. They get all veg except onions, chicken and fish cooked, a complete kibble made specially ( Chicken and rice ), pasta, rice, scrambled eggs, and the soft beef rib bones. I did give them marrow bones but one crunch later there were splinters of bone everywhere so I stopped that. They also get stuffed kongs when I want some peace!!
  11. claudeen

claudeen New Member

Beta complete, rice and pasta and I always add one of the following:-

Roast Chicken or lamb
    Pan fried Livers (chicken, ox, lamb or pig) They like them just pink in the middle (not mad honest)
    Pilchards, sardines or tuna.

They do like raw lamb or beef mince as well.

Don't give tripe cannot stand the smell on their breaths.

They won't eat raw bones, so I just put the racks of lamb in the oven to crisp the meat on the outside, but the bones are still soft.
  12. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Ela has Hills large breed puppy 3 times a day, once with minced tripe ( i buy it ready minced and frozen from PAH as i hate the smell!), a whole raw egg once a week, raw bones from the butchers, left over veg from dinner and the odd raw veg or fruit and everyday she has a kong stuffed with mashed veggies and with rice or pasta while i am at work.

Not tried fish so i will have to buy a few tins for them both . .