What company is it that sells Greyhound Coats? Questions

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by chaz, Oct 2, 2011.

1. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie

What company is it that sells Greyhound Coats?

I'm looking for a certain site that sells Greyhound coats where you can pick what colours you have for the outer colour and the inner fleece and they will make it for you, last time I went on their site some of their examples were purple with pink/purple check, and blue outer with blue fleece with red stars, anyone know who I'm talking about?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
    Is it A K Creations ?
  4. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks, but I've not heard of them, but just spoke to someone who had the coats that I liked, and its kitsh (prolly spelt wrong) and I did google them, but it seems their only doing collars now :-( will check out A K Creations though :)
  5. greyhoundk

greyhoundk New Member

Name:
    Eleanor
    Kitsch Collars ? A K Creations coats are lovely, quite pricey though:roll: but you get what you pay for as they say. They have got some nice ones on special offer at the mo, very good prices !
  6. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Yeah that lol, I suck at spelling, but they had some nice coats there! Back on the phone, but thinking that as Im gonna have to use someone elses bank card to order had better wait till their here to decide on a coat or two lol.
  7. spockky boy

spockky boy New Member

Name:
    qwerty
    Yeah sadly Dolly from Kitsch collars stopped making coats a little while ago, I think from what I heard whatever she has left is whippet sized.

Have you tried http://www.forestfleece.co.uk/
  8. chaz

chaz New Member

Name:
    Charlie
    Thanks Spockky, thats a shame though :(