Student seeking survey participants! Attitude towards Pugs General Chat

Discussion in 'French Bulldog' started by Flm, Aug 14, 2024.

1. Flm

Flm New Member

Name:
    Fleur

Student seeking survey participants! Attitude towards Pugs

Hello everyone.

Thought I'd post here as it may be of interest to some Frenchie owners

My name is Fleur and I'm a behaviour change master's student at Aberystwyth University (Wales, UK). I'm seeking volunteers for my online study! My research is looking at the impact of a social marketing campaign on people's attitudes towards Pugs and Pug ownership.

It will only take around 10 minutes to complete and you will be entered into the prize draw for a £20 Amazon eGift card

To take part, need to be over the age of 18 and thinking about getting a Pug, would one day like to get a Pug, or have previously or currently owned a Pug. or Please share with someone who you think will be interested!

To take part follow this link https://app.onlinesurveys.jisc.ac.uk/s/aber/au-student-survey-responsible-pug-ownership

or ask any questions, please contact me at flm12@aber.ac.uk

Many thanks, Fleur

Attached Files:

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Flm

Flm New Member

Name:
    Fleur
    UPDATE I've opened up the eligibility criteria to include people who like Pugs but are not currently thinking about getting one
  4. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Rather than posting the survey link multiple times and having comments on all of those posts, it is best to just have the one post and all responses and additional comments on that one.