Spoilt dog General Chat

Discussion in 'Jack Russell Terrier' started by 6JRT's, Mar 18, 2014.

1. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u

Spoilt dog

K9 is one very spoilt doggy, but then he is my system alert dog, he gets a new toy every time I go shopping, I buy him new harness & leads every week & when I was in Paris for my friends hen party I left them & went into a Dog Boutique & spent a total £1,250 on a diamond encrusted collar & diamond studded harness, which no longer fit K9 as he was only 7 months old at the time, he gets more treats from my friends for his birthday then any of my other dogs, but he does share all his treats with the others, I could open my own pet shop up with all the harnesses, collars, leads, toys K9 has.
    Are there any other dogs on here that are also spoilt like K9.

Which toy do I play with first
    022.JPG

K9 Christmas Presents
    .2.JPG
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    6JRT's likes this.
    My goodness what a lucky little dog you are K9 :) ,
    Chloe would wreak havoc with that lot :eek:
  4. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    6JRT's likes this.
    OMG mine are spoilt as in I'd put my life on the line for them but no I don't buy them toys every time I go out cos I'd be forever clearing up the mess. Even the Pugs manage to shred things in minutes these days, I think Diesel the staffie has been giving them lessons. I can't believe all those toys are in one piece, I'd have a box full of skins and stuffing, I'm forever stitching things back together to make them last the week. They have collars and harnesses that last for years tbh and I replace them when I fancy a change. It's certainly not hurting anyone and he's clearly not destructive so why not.
  5. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    6JRT's likes this.
    :lol: I just remembered Frankie and Teddy's favourite toy at the moment is a green washing ball out of a bottle of Persil small and mighty. I have such deprived dogs.:roll:
  6. swimdog

swimdog Member

Name:
    jackie
    6JRT's likes this.
    it would cost a fortune to buy that many harnesses and such for Zack as everything has to be giant size but he is spoilt in different ways. they are worth it though. ;)
  7. Azz

Azz Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    6JRT's likes this.
    What a lucky little dog K9 is :lol:

I am sure he deserves it tho :D
  8. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    If the toys are outside then they get destoryed, but those in the house just get played with, favourite toys are the tuggy ones, they drag each other across the wooden floor, there's 137 of K9's cuddly soft toys in my bedroom, along with 6 tuggy toys.
  9. Dogloverlou

Dogloverlou Member

Name:
    Louise
    GsdSlave, 6JRT's and Meg like this.
    Your puppers live such a good life! It's clear to see they're loved very much :)

I buy Xmas & Birthday presents for my two. At the moment I insist they need no new toys as they have a massive toy hamper behind the living room door full of them! Have actually been giving a few to my parents to sell at a car boot as they just have so many.

Missy has a special pink pig collection because her nickname is pig or miss pig. It's something that has been with her since a tiny pup and is almost a tradition within our family now to buy her piggy toys. She had a favourite piggy toy as a pup you see. :)

Here is the Queen pig with her little piggy's -
    [​IMG]
  10. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    GsdSlave and 6JRT's like this.
    Pereg's favourites are still her monkeys!

[​IMG]
  11. Trouble

Trouble Member

Name:
    shirley
    GsdSlave and 6JRT's like this.
    Nothing lives for long, this is an extreme kong xxl after 6 weeks

[​IMG]
  12. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    K9's new fleece harness arrived today, I think the Small size one would of been better, as its just slightly big around chest, I had ordered the Small to Medium size one as it said for JRT's Westies & Corgies, the small said for dachshunds, yorkies & pugs.
    But K9 loves it as it don't rub under his front legs.
    20140319_151343-1.jpg
    20140319_151034-1.jpg
    20140319_151324.jpg
  13. GsdSlave

GsdSlave Member

Name:
    Vee
    6JRT's likes this.
    Gosh Tina makes me feel a right 'meani '
    mine have a basket of toys (though they seem to stick to certain ones) I only buy new ones when need to, they only have two collar’s and leads each’ as I keep one set in van, I don’t buy xmas pressies for them , they sleep where the choose ‘mostly bed and sofa’, I make sure they are well fed, exercised and healthy but I don’t consider them spoiled !
  14. katygeorge

katygeorge Member

Name:
    katy
    6JRT's likes this.
    phoebe is spolit. she has personalised bedding that cost me a fortune and is currently waiting on a new handmade personalised leather collar. toys wise im always buying her cheep cuddleys as she loves to rip them apart so they only last 5 mins but as she loves to do it so much i find it hard to resist getting more for her to kill. she also loves the pg tips monkey and im forever sewing them up as she loves them more than anything in the world and plays even with the empty ones. i buy loads of t bags when they have them in the box and i dont even like pg tips but i do it for her, ive also bought them on ebay when ive ran out and robbed all my friends and none in shop. she has one thats about 5 years old and is more stitching than monkey