Sibe people i think im going to need your help General Chat

Discussion in 'Siberian Husky' started by Holly-Rosee, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros

Sibe people i think im going to need your help

:twisted: :evil: :evil: some total idiot has sold a old man [75+]i know a lovely little sibe puppy ,not only is he too old he has walking difficults an mental health issues,he live in a old peoples accomadation flat with no garden at all and he has trouble walking,his mental disorder make he sleep for days on end,so you can see why im concerned,his has told someone else i know that is not house trained as he sleeped for three days and it had s**t every where surprize surpize!!! so i have been trying to be nice and telling him how hard they are to train, and they need lots of excersize ect hoping he will hand him over to me'i can't keep him myself so i'll be looking for a nice home so i'll keep you in the picture so if i need help i'll be shouting out to you. i wish i could go and thump the so called breeder i cant believe anyone could be so stupid ,you only have to be with him 5 mins and you can tell hes not right

ros
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. MickB

MickB New Member

Name:
    Mick
    Unbelievable!!! Some of these so-called "breeders" couldn't care less where there pups go as long as they get the cash.
    Keep us informed.
    As it's a baby puppy with no issues, the Siberian Husky Welfare Association (UK) would be able to help pretty much immediately. Just pm me or get my number from the SHWA website (see my profile). Or you could pm Gemma Riley who is a member on here and is our East Anglian coordinator.

Mick
  4. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    thanks mick ,he's only 10 weeks and very hansom red and white with blue eyes so i think he would get homed quickly,i will keep you informed,and i have found someone close to him who is keeping a eye on things and making sure he is feed ros
  5. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Poor pup. Hope you manage to get him off the old guy.....
    [​IMG]
  6. MickB

MickB New Member

Name:
    Mick
    Thanks Ros,

As I said, pups are very easy to rehome (as they tend to come without issues) and we have lots of good homes waiting, so if you need our help, don't hesitate.

Mick
  7. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    Hiya

Just PM me if you need anything. Im the Norfolk Coordinator for SHWA(UK) and I have homes waiting for their next forever Sibe. Im in Kings Lynn if you need any help

Gemma
    x
  8. werewolf

werewolf Member

Name:
    private
    Goodluck getting the puppy.
  9. Seppfire

Seppfire New Member

Name:
    Juliet
    Any news on the puppy yet?
  10. Fluffypawz

Fluffypawz New Member

Name:
    Alex
    If the puppy is registered with the KC you could also try the Siberian Husky Club of GB or the Scottish Siberian Husky Clubs as well? Contact details are on their websites, good luck and let us know what happens.
  11. gemma riley

gemma riley New Member

Name:
    Ragapawz
    I was contacted by the person that offered help with this pup. There is some doubt whether hes full Sibe or not. I have heard nothing since a friend said she was going to assess him.
    Dont worry both SHWA and SHCGB are aware of him.
  12. Holly-Rosee

Holly-Rosee New Member

Name:
    Holly and Ros
    hi i saw the pup today, and the bloke is adamant he is coping with him so all i can do is hope he comes to his senses soon
  13. Fluffypawz

Fluffypawz New Member

Name:
    Alex
    Hope it all turns out ok, somehow I am fearful for the young pup though.