Seen it all now General Chat

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by morganstar, Jan 14, 2008.

1. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie

Seen it all now

Advert on a puppy selling website for cross English and Welsh springers, claim to own the mum and dad and wanted to breed from them because of the tempremant (yea right).
    There trying to sell them at £500.00 each and calling them...... wait for it.......

WENGLISH SPRINGERS.
    I'm livid English and Welsh are so unalike in temprement god knows what you'll get if you buy one.
    Evil people

:twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    That's what saddens me so much is that people are doing it because they can without any thought as to what they are actually producing :-(
    Becky
  4. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    I know Becky its a money making racket, These wed sites selling them as designer breeds at extortionate prices are to blame as well. Never been on here before was trying to find a print for Elmac and it came up under a search wush it hadnt :(
  5. tik

tik

Name:
    emma
    But Becky are you not intent on breeding b/tan poodles here, even though they're not recognised by the kennel club ? what would your reason be for that ?
  6. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Words fail me Jacquie to be honest hun :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: xxxdk
  7. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    If they'd have bought the Welshie off me I'd be in my car driving down to take it back tbh.
    There all black /white as well which I cant understand but no doubt Pod can explain, and I suspect the mums a working English.
    Just hope the new owners know what there letting themselves in for the could turn out to be manic.
  8. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    Certainly isn't for money Cooper cost me £3,000 in total!
    Becky
  9. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    And Cooper was worth every penny Becky as he is the most stunning Black /tan poodle i have seen in a long time hun, xxxdk
  10. Alphatest

Alphatest Adminstrator

Name:
    Azz
    Well you seem to know quite a bit about Becky's plans given that you are only a new member with two posts.

OH YEAH - you are yet another account that got flagged in our system, and OH YEAH which breed is the original account connected with?

Account banned - and so is your original Inkleevia one. You were told quite clearly when you created the emcp22 account (yet another one!) that multiple accounts are NOT allowed.

You are not just making a bad name for yourself but the 'breeds' you represent as well :roll:
  11. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    Well spotted Azz thought it was a strange comment from a new comer
  12. dollyknockers

dollyknockers

Name:
    n/a
    Same here Jacquie xxdk
  13. Malady

Malady

Name:
    T
    Oh dear, do they never learn ?!!

It makes me wonder how any of these people who breed for money can sleep at night !!
  14. zoeybeau1

zoeybeau1

Name:
    Toni
    Right up till now I was looking into getting a NI this year maybe next, but after what I've seen on dogsey this past few months my mind is made up, i'm NOT having one, I like the dogs for what they are and always will, but the aggro that come's with them no, don't need it.I think I will wait and if they ever become a kc registered dog, i,l get one then, that way the arguing and bitchiness and the orgins might just have been ironed out by then.:-(
  15. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    I agree I like the look on some of the dogs they are just stunning. But alas it seems a lot of owners and breeders are letting the breed down with all the squabbling and backbiting, who in their right mind would want to be involved in that. The way things are going with this breed I will probably not live long enough to see them become accepted by the kc. So sad.
  16. perrodeagua

perrodeagua New Member

Name:
    Diane
    I doubt that they will ever be accepted as you say to much back biting.
  17. sammerson

sammerson New Member

Name:
    Sam
    that's just crazy, this whole "designer dog" stuff just flusters me, all it does is benefit puppy mills and irresponsible breeders and later flood shelters with dogs that someone thought would be a good addition to the family because it had a "cute name" please...THIS is why there are so many irresponsible owners out there and so many homeless dogs, because society proves to them that its "ok" to get a dog whether you are ready for one or not!!!
  18. morganstar

morganstar New Member

Name:
    Jacquie
    Well said Sam. Its mad why take two good breeds and make one bad breed.