Mad about greys (exercising a greyhound ) Questions

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by mad about greys, Oct 17, 2009.

1. mad about greys

mad about greys New Member

Name:
    maggie

Mad about greys (exercising a greyhound )

Just joined this forum to ask all you hound walkers for some advice.I live in west sussex & I'm looking for somewhere safely enclosed where I can run my greyhound . Apparently Polsden Lacey has a field that's well fenced,but I was hoping there might be other parks or fields that are fully enclosed. My greyhound is quite young,an ex-champ racer and totally gorgeous BUT I won't let him off the lead,way too risky (as any hound owner knows!)and he needs to run faster than I can!
    Thanks.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Misty-Pup

Misty-Pup New Member

Name:
    Sarah x
    Hello & Welcome to Dogsey! =]

x
  4. Snorri the Priest

Snorri the Priest New Member

Name:
    Thorgrim Thorgrimsson
    [​IMG]

Greetings from way oop north! Above is Kali Kolsson, the patriarch of the old homestead. He is now 15 years old, as of April this year.

And this is Thorgeir the Lawsayer, the latest recruit, aged almost 1.

[​IMG]

Thorgeir is the successor to my dear, departed Snorri the Priest, who died almost a year ago, aged 10. Snorri was Kali's half-brother (same Mum).

Welcome to Dogsey, a mine of things canine - happy, sad, funny and informative. Enjoy!

Snorri
  5. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Hi there. Can't really help about your question.

[​IMG]
  6. Freyja

Freyja New Member

Name:
    Helen
    I have a similar problem with my greyhounds. I am lucky in a way as the company I work for allows me to use their security fenced car park to free run my hounds. It means they are running on tar mac but at least they get some freedom off the leads.
  7. labradork

labradork New Member

Name:
    labradork
    Howdy!

Where in West Sussex are you?