Ex - Belle Vue Racers General Chat

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by JamieWilson, Nov 21, 2011.

1. JamieWilson

JamieWilson New Member

Name:
    JamieWilson

Ex - Belle Vue Racers

If your dog raced at Belle Vue and you would like to see him in action checkout THIS website.
    I've linked to the index, if your greyhounds racing name is on the index fill in the photo request form and they will send you an email containing proof pictures of your dog.

We've just ordered some great pictures of Paddy and Pippa, also found it very interesting to see my lazy boy and little girl on the track.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. coventrycatfish

coventrycatfish New Member

Name:
    Bek
    I got really excited when I saw this. Unfortunately when I checked it out, I discovered he doesn't have any pictures of Guinness. :-(

Thanks for posting it, was interesting to look and hopefully other people will find pictures of their hounds to treasure.
  4. JamieWilson

JamieWilson New Member

Name:
    JamieWilson
    Looking at the dog names on their I'd guess the catalogue goes back to about 2007 but doesn't include trials.

He does sessions for £75 for one dog or £50 per dog if more than one, we were thinking of taking our two down in the summer, his pictures are really stunning.
  5. JamieWilson

JamieWilson New Member

Name:
    JamieWilson
    Here's a couple of the 'low quality' proofs of Paddy in action.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  6. JamieWilson

JamieWilson New Member

Name:
    JamieWilson
    Just received the prints and high quality copies of Paddy and Pippa, they really are excellent!