Dobbie x weimaraner x greyhound Photos

Discussion in 'Greyhound' started by jannie, Oct 14, 2008.

1. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite

Dobbie x weimaraner x greyhound

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. catrinsparkles

catrinsparkles New Member

Name:
    catrin
    She looks beautiful - need better pictures please!
  4. Nippy

Nippy New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Aaaw she looks lovely. Yep definately need more piccies :lol:
  5. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
  6. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    She is really beutiful. Is she yours? How old is she?
  7. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    yes she is mine,she has just turned 11 months,thank yous for the comments,i was suppose to be training her and then rehoming her but we went through a lot together training wise and i fell in love with her,now she never leaves my side,still alot more training to do but we will get there in the end.
  8. spot

spot New Member

She's a cutie. Take it you are a failed fosterer, theres a lot of us around.
  9. random

random New Member

Name:
    Kel
    She's beautiful.
  10. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    Its not that i failed but i had a bad experience,i homed a rottie male 2 year old to a guy in wales he was a nice fella.2 days later got a call from welsh police could i come and pick up my rottie he was in a bad way.So off we went to wales oh my god it was the rottie i rehomed.He was found roaming around fields,He had been attacked by something,at top of his tail,lower back he had deep wounds.I had to pick him up from a vet hospital so i went to the police explained he had been rehomed,they were nice but not alot they could do.So brought him home,took him straight away to the p.d.s.a in manchester cos it was a sunday my vets were shut.THey were great,gave him all the treatment that he needed there and then.They said with the teeth marks and puncture wounds they could see after shaved that it was [some ]dog that did this.The jaws were wider than a British Bull dogs.The fella has still got his ped papers and micro chip papers but can any one find this fella that got him no.This was the 1st time this has happened and i blame myself.The rottie after having recovered !00% now has a lovely home in Liverpool.I keep in touch regularly.This is one reason i couldnt do it again,what if i made that kind of mistake again i was no better than his previous owners whom abused him. in my eyes.But i still do my bit other ways,it is a heart breaking thing to happen.Sasha was my last dog for rehomming and i just couldnt give her up especialy the way she was.Maybe in time i will regain my confidence,but i still have along way ahead of me with sasha.Now with problem dogs,i try to help the owners to train them instead of taking them in.
  11. jannie

jannie New Member

Name:
    snakebite
    Pic of the rottie when fully recovered isnt he lovely,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. catrinsparkles

Name:
    catrin
    She is beautiful, such a gentle face - horrible what she went through.
  13. rottiemom85

rottiemom85 New Member

Name:
    Stacey
    Be careful with thinking about dobbie x weimaraner mix, here in the US there are such things are blue dobermans and they are very similar to weimarners that its scary!... But they are very very beautiful! I haven't seen pics...but assuming the mix, I'm kinda taking in that it's maybe blue or silver.
  14. Double Trouble

Double Trouble New Member

Name:
    Su
    The blue weimys are not accpecrted in the show ring in the UK, but they are growing in numbers over here now!
    DT
  15. rottiemom85

rottiemom85 New Member

Name:
    Stacey
    Yeah they aren't accepted over here either. But I have seen them in ads where people are selling them, it was something I've never seen before, I was blown away at the similarities. They are just beautiful. I wonder if there are any relation in the two?