Can some1 tell me what breed he is? plz ID this breed/mix

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Emma.b, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Emma.b

Emma.b New Member

Name:
    Emma

Can some1 tell me what breed he is? plz

Hi every1,

My name is emma and i'm new here. You all seem like a friendly bunch and i was just wondering if you could take a look at my pics for me and tell me what breed my dog is. He's 4 years 9 months, has a wiry type fur with a big bushy tale. He weighs roughly 25kg although he has a bit of weight on him at the mine, trying to shift it gradually. I think he is a collie cross, not sure what he's crossed with?!

Any ideas? lol

x x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. krlyr

krlyr

Name:
    Karly
    Tough one to guess, but the colourings (e.g. the "v" on his head), and especially the last photo, has me wondering if he has some Rough collie in him.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b9/Shadow_Rough_Collie.JPG (sorry, it's a huge photo)
    http://www.imagepuppy.com/shared/9c24905bfa91d7cbccaa674305faa664.jpg

Some of the photos remind me of a Staffie in terms of his head shape too. There's no precise science to it - some crossbreeds can end up with a combination of features that make them look like breeds that don't play any part in their genetic makeup, so I'm just taking a stab in the dark!
  4. Moon's Mum

Moon's Mum New Member

Name:
    Amanda
    Collie x something cute :D

Agree it looks like rough collie. Maybe rough collie x border collie? Or the body shape in the 1st pic and the smile in the last pic looks a little bit labrador (although that could be a staffy smile too).
  5. Hanlou

Hanlou New Member

Name:
    Han
    Have to say the first thought I had when I saw those pics was 'doesn't half remind me of Whisper' (she's a Rough Collie). Something about the whole facial expression and the eyes.

Especially the sofa pic....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...... lovely dog! :grin: xx