Can anyone help me? General Chat

Discussion in 'Terrier Forum' started by kelpiemad, Apr 12, 2010.

1. kelpiemad

kelpiemad New Member

Name:
    Michelle

Can anyone help me?

Last weekend I saw a lovely JRt bitch smooth coated pricked eared and marked like a border collie I am now looking for one can anyone help do they come in that that colour she was red and white classic border collie marked
    thanks Michelle
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. youngstevie

youngstevie

you can get tan and white, black and white, tri colour, white, and tan/blk....might be I've missed some but those are the colours I know;-)
  4. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
  5. kelpiemad

kelpiemad New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    Thank you for your replies does the Plummer come in a more chocolate red as well this little bitch was a more chocolate red and pricked ears I would love get one the same I feel totaly in love with her
    Michelle
  6. labradork

labradork New Member

Name:
    labradork
    ...or maybe of one these?

[​IMG]
  7. Muddiwarx

Muddiwarx Member

Name:
    Julie
    Jack Russels can come in collie red and white, there is one that lives near me :)
  8. kelpiemad

kelpiemad New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    They are gorgeous what sort are they anyon any ideas where I can get one from
    Michelle
  9. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Hi Michelle
    No one will be able to tell you where to get one from Hun,
    you need to find a decent breeder that breeds the breed your intrested in, or maybe looking at rescue shelters for a dog of similar looks?
    If you find a breeder you like the sound of and they have pups you can always visit and see if there is any that fit the colour/markings your intrested in....If look is that important to you.

I have a 6year old JRT bitch that i rescued 5years ago and she is the love of my life heres a picture of her!

[​IMG]

Good luck in finding the right dog for you, but remember there is more to look out for than just the dogs markings..:)
  10. kelpiemad

kelpiemad New Member

Name:
    Michelle
    Hi your little girl would be just perfect you are so lucky I think I love the pricked ears so much because I also have kelpies but I think I think I might have problems finding a clone of the little bitch that I first saw I think a rescue would be a good option as long as they a good with other dogs that's the main thing I am a dog trainer so other little problems would be ok thankyou all for your replies I realy appreciate it if anyone hears of anyone needing a home please think of me give your lovely little girl a hug from me
    Michelle
  11. DevilDogz

DevilDogz Member

Name:
    DevilDogz
    Good luck finding a girlie then, rescue shelters will do checks on the dogs to see if there OK with cats, dogs and children so you should get some basic history of any dog at a shelter you visit.

I dont know why her ears are up LOL but in the 5years we have had her they have never once flopped, its kinda cute though isnt it. :)
    I'll give her a hug or two from you :) she loves her cuddles.