Bull Corso Mastiff, AZ Discussions

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by BullCorso, Nov 29, 2009.

1. BullCorso

BullCorso New Member

Name:
    Ben

Bull Corso Mastiff, AZ

Tell me what you think of this new breed. I breed for protection of both personal and commercial interests. These dogs are great with family and friends. Very weary of strangers. They are known to be very alert and protective of owners and property. They don't go looking for trouble so they are more predictable of their actions. The sight of one of these dogs or the sound of this dogs bark should be enough to deter any intruders from crossing your boundaries...

"Bull Corso Mastiff"
    [​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. BullCorso

BullCorso New Member

Name:
    Ben
    Bull Corso Mastiff, AZ

What do you think of this new breed? I am developing it for protection of personal and commercial interests. Meant to deter intruders at first look or sound.
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2009
  4. Hevvur

Hevvur New Member

Name:
    Heather
    Whats wrong with keeping the two breeds as they are?
  5. Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Ben Mcfuzzylugs

Sorry I think we have plenty breeds as it is and too many dogs in rescue to be going about creating another breed.

I am sure you love your dogs and they are great but I just dissagree with breeding crossbreeds
  6. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    Have to say I agree with you...
  7. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Since you ask I would say there are plenty of breeds out there already to serve as guard dogs without the need to create more.

Established breeds have recognised traits , this gives them a degree of predictability. By crossing breeds you don't know what you may produce, some of the progeny may look like one breed with the traits of another.

You are not doing any favours to the breeds you are crossing ,I can't believe any reputable breeder would allow their stock to be used for this ill conceived venture.
  8. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Just a few questions.

1. What in your opinion, makes this breed your hoping to create, any better a guard/protection dog then all of the others bred and used for that perpose successfully. The canis panther being the most recent one I can think of.

2. What health tests are you performing on the foundation stock.

3. Do you plan on testing the offspring, to determine if they can actually do the job of protecting either an area, or a person, or are you just trying to create the most imposing breed you can. If the latter is the case, then I'd say, that breeds like the Caucasian ovtcharka, are more than capable of doing that job already.

Lastly, got any pics of your dogs.

Edit.

Quoted te wrong post, I'm so dozey lol.
  9. longford

longford New Member

Name:
    james
    if its the same guy I have just looked at you can reserve a pup online another puppy peddler
  10. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    erm. its not new, sorry, there is a puppy farmer/backyard breeder/clown of a man not far from me that has been producing these dogs for some time now { I recently took a neo bitch from him that was seriously ill }