Are all Boxers Manic? lol Questions

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by Harvey's Mum, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Harvey's Mum

Harvey's Mum New Member

Name:
    Wendi

Are all Boxers Manic? lol

We had my daughters 8 month old Boxer Cas over at Christmas and .......WOW what a couple of weeks......he is such a fantasic dog with character but he is soooooo manic.....he won't do anything he is asked.....I put it down to being in a house full of people and having Harvey on tap to play with any time he wanted......He usually has just either my daughter or her and her boyfriend around.............I know he is only a puppy and all puppies are full of energy.......but WOW what energy..........are all boxers like this and at what age do they start to settle down??????

Funny thing is I really miss him now he has gone back to Northern Irland LOL......and Harvey misses him too.....Harvey has a right sulk on now......Cas left on Tuesday and Baby Abbi has gone back to Germany today.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Harvey's Mum

Harvey's Mum New Member

Name:
    Wendi
    Sorry seem to have put this in the wrong thread x
  4. Hali

Hali New Member

Name:
    Fiona
    I just love that 2nd photo in particular - sooo cute:)

As for whether boxers are nutty - I guess any 8 month pup is going to find a new place with lots of people and a doggy playmate to be way too exciting :lol:
  5. jesterjenn

jesterjenn New Member

Name:
    Jeni
    Gorgeous pics :D
  6. honeysmummy

honeysmummy New Member

Name:
    Cass
    Fab pics!! I would imagine most 8 month old Boxers to be a bit of a handful ;-) Love your dog he is lush.
  7. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    I find that my 2 love an audience and will play up whenever people visit but when it is just family at home they are the complete opposite and like nothing better than to lie beside you and sleep :lol:
  8. Harvey's Mum

Harvey's Mum New Member

Name:
    Wendi
    We do find when he is here that the less people about the better he is but as soon as someone comes in its like a tornado has been set off lol.......He is a little sweetheart though x
  9. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    No ..:lol:
  10. Trixybird

Trixybird New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Great pictures of Harvey & Cass, thanks for sharing x
  11. Harvey's Mum

Harvey's Mum New Member

Name:
    Wendi
    I think you might be telling Porkeys LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
  12. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    Maggie who is now 17 weeks is anything but manic, she plays with her sisters, loves her walks, in the house she will play with her toys, but is often quite quiet doing so, and she sleeps quite a bit too, so I would say no.....and she listens to what she is told....
  13. Harvey's Mum

Harvey's Mum New Member

Name:
    Wendi
    I think the problem with Cas is he is left to his own devises to much whilst Jo and Sean are at work......and obviously when he with us there is so much going on lots of people and Harvey to play with he just goes ballistic
  14. Murf

Murf New Member

Name:
    murf
    moi never.
  15. Beanz

Beanz New Member

Name:
    Patsy
    No. I agree. My Uncle has Boxers and we grew up with them. Its just sheer excitment and being away from home. At 8 months he is just a baby, very much so. Boxers are slow to mature, he will be 3-4 years before he is fully mature.

Beautiful pictures.
  16. Vicki6344

Vicki6344

Name:
    Vicki
    Cracking photos :049:

[​IMG]