Amnesty fails to net an illegal dog General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by SBT, Feb 22, 2007.

1. SBT

SBT New Member

Name:
    SBT

Amnesty fails to net an illegal dog

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally
    Exactly,that was the point myself and others were trying to make,are the streets any safer now??
    I don't think so.:evil:
  4. alexandra

alexandra New Member

Name:
    Alex
    surprise surprise, the poor pooches have suffered because of stupidity and ignorance

Sleep well darlings...

Alex
    xx
  5. Sara1210

Sara1210 New Member

Name:
    Sara
    Anybody with half a brain couldnt of expected it to work :evil:
  6. SBT

SBT New Member

Name:
    SBT
    Is it mainly people who have Staffordshire bull terriers who are upset and angry at this type injustice, on dogsey.
  7. Stamford

Stamford New Member

Name:
    Steve
    Unfortunately it does seem to be mostly (not all) SBT owners on here .People should be aware that BSL effects all dog lovers.What a shock to find not one illegal dog not.:evil:
  8. Toby

Toby New Member

Name:
    Janet
    I've thought this along, the people who breed dogs for and partake in dog fighting are hardly going to think "ooo best hand all my dogs in then!" will they. It will just drive them further underground.... as for that bit from the sunderland echo, it wouldnt surprise me in least if dog fighting went on in some of the places mentioned,,,never mind how confident the police are!!!

then of course its the everyday person who suffers..just read Sals post about honesty......
  9. muttzrule

muttzrule New Member

Name:
    Rachael
    I own a bc cross and everything you are having to put up cross the pond with BSL and amnesty really boils my blood. I hate seeing the good guys trod upon whilst the bad guys get away with it!

I couldn't imagine giving up my dog for any reason, you would have to pry her from my cold dead fingers. I just put myself in your shoes and I get plenty mad about it! Plenty mad indeed!
  10. Sara1210

Sara1210 New Member

Name:
    Sara
    Yes mate, mostly it is. Is quite frustrating isnt it :evil:
  11. bebe

bebe New Member

Name:
    Brigette
    When are people going to open their eyes?:shock: This is so frustrating. This could happen to any of us:-(