Amnesty did not improve public safety. General Chat

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Sal, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Sal

Sal New Member

Name:
    sally

Amnesty did not improve public safety.

2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    I hadn't realised the KC had paid for the solicitor, blimey they are taking more responsibility!
    Becky
  4. Biff

Biff

I notice that the echo are now calling it "mersyside police's" dangerous dog amnesty, and not the joint effort between the police and themselves. Do you think maybe they have seen common sense, after the destruction of 70+ "dangerous" family pets. I would really like to know how many of those destroyed were actually fighting dogs.
  5. bullterrier

bullterrier New Member

Name:
    Stefan
    I`m wonderering where the police got their dangerous dog experts from. Seeing that officially there shouldn`t be any pitbulls left in this country, how would they be able to use an official expert to determine what is a pitbull. The K.C. dont recognise the pitbull so they can`t give any advice. Where did their expert come from ?
    The K.C. could determine what isn`t a pitbull by determining what breed a dog actually is, but no organisation in this country should be able to determine what dog is a pit bull.
    The DDA is a get out for the police and government & whilst they seem hell bent on punishing breed & not deed this will carry on. They should lock up the scum who don`t keep their animals in a decent & disciplined manner, not go after dogs that are not dangerous.
    Good to see the K.C. standing up for the dogs & it`s owners.