Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    Oh come off it...arrogant???? It is fact that some people who buy dogs (any breed) are not well informed when it comes to health tests and for someone to see 'AA' next to hip score SOME people would assume it was good due to things such as 'A*' in education- it just gives that impression and as it is not a recognised score that anyone knows of one would think it is to 'dupe' people.
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. inkliveeva

inkliveeva New Member

Name:
    Elaine
    PLEASE DO, I'D BE VERY INTERESTED THANKS :)
  4. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    No idea as its not listed with the BVA, the NI has a score of 16 now though.
  5. Navajo

Navajo New Member

Name:
    Navajo
    Expect them in your inbox this evening, my break is over so I'm off to ingrain more creosote smell into my clothes :grin: Don't you just love the sunny weather 8)
  6. Wolfdog

Wolfdog New Member

Name:
    WD
    Lucky Star, two words
    Thank you! :grin:
  7. liz & kiesha

liz & kiesha New Member

Name:
    Liz

I'm not a breeder, i'm Joe Public, i got the impression 'AA' was an excellent hip score.
  8. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    I have looked into the whole hipscoring thing but it confused me a bit as well. I can see if you were a trusting type of person how you would take this to be a good score.
  9. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    does anyone know if shoshone is a kc reg affix?
  10. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    I to can understand where you're comming from. They're lovely looking dogs imo.

Though, I can't say I'm thrilled about being compaired to some idiotic medievil witch burner, just because of the forum I use.
  11. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    wow, I must have missed that post. To be fair to us though, according to that forum, we are all silly and there seems to be a general feeling that we lack knowlage.....
  12. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Prohaps, I'd have more knowlege, if they'd actually get round to activating my account on their, you no so I can actually ask questions. Whitch incase some of them are reading this, thats not a dig, I've got genuine questions about the dogs.

As I've said before, I challenge anyone to find a post where I've insulted some one or their dogs personally.
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Is it true the kennels Charlie Richardson got his Saarloos dogs from has been closed down and prosecuted?
  14. wolfdogowner

wolfdogowner New Member

Name:
    Absolute nonsense!
  15. Cheyenne

Cheyenne

Name:
    Marie
    17 :grin:

I know Sandra has been really busy lately, I'm sure she will get round to it :grin:
  16. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    I have emailed shoshone asking what the 'AA' means in hipscoring terms- this is a copy of my email i sent to her and her reply....

Wednesday, 18 March, 2009 6:31 PM
    From: "Mrs Andre Tanner" <shoshone@inuits.eclipse.co.uk>Add sender to ContactsTo: "layla hudson" <laylahudson@yahoo.co.uk>
    Hi Layla
    AA hip score was done in Europe here it would be 0:0
    Health tested dogs means no genetic fault in the line ie epilepsy or joint problems.
    Regards
    Andre
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: shoshone@inuits.eclipse.co
  17. Shona

Shona

Name:
    shona
    I had heard this, there also seems to be a question mark over the breeding of these dogs, alegidly dogs said to be pure breed are x breeds...:neutral:
  18. Collie Convert

Collie Convert

Name:
    layla
    I have emailed shoshone asking what the 'AA' means in hipscoring terms- this is a copy of my email i sent to her and her reply....

Re: puppiesWednesday, 18 March, 2009 6:31 PM
    From: "Mrs Andre Tanner" <shoshone@inuits.eclipse.co.uk>Add sender to ContactsTo: "layla hudson" <laylahudson@yahoo.co.uk>
    Hi Layla
    AA hip score was done in Europe here it would be 0:0
    Health tested dogs means no genetic fault in the line ie epilepsy or joint problems.
    Regards
    Andre
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: shoshone@inuits.eclipse.co.uk
    Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:51 PM
    Subject: puppies

Hi, I am interested in a puppy from you but would be grateful if you could answer a question I have over them. What does the AA next to the hip score mean? I am new to health tests etc and would be grateful if you could let me know.
    Thankyou
    Layla
  19. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    I did hear about a case or other, something about the Saarloos being "ba**ardized" :shock: Not sure of all the facts though.
  20. tazer

tazer

Name:
    Tazer/Taz
    Hi, I was actually talking about CW and not Sandra's forum, though I'll be joining that one to. I might give it a week or something though if she's busy.
  21. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Dawn what would that mean?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.