Wolf lookalike breeders Controversial

Discussion in 'Spitz Forum' started by kcjack, Mar 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Ok Sandra I will humour you and as regards your question I am currently writing a book and the answer is in there so when I get it published you can read all about it then :grin:
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Did she know it was a CW dog then, like before she spoke to the owners?
  4. Lionhound

Lionhound

Name:
    Lorna
    But from the owners point of view it was a friendly meeting. I am sorry but putting the blame on someone else for the pain you inflict on your animal is a cop out:?

If you dont intend to shock your dog you dont put on the collar.
  5. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    We only have Kcjacks word it was friendly,i bet she didnt say to them,oh by the way,all we have spoke about today is going on dogsey as soon as i get back,plus pictures,also i bet she didnt try and say to them,it shouldnt have the ecollar on,how cruel,does Charlie no.
    At the end of the day,after all she said about it,and being in rescue,she should of put her own dog on a lead.
  6. Tania

Tania New Member

Name:
    Tania
    To be fair though, it is more respectful if another dog is on-lead (even without an e-collar!) to put your own on lead. Your dog may be fine, but the other may be aggressive or have issues.

Their owner is taking precautions but if other people allow their dogs to enter the space of the on-lead dog then it becomes that person's responsibility for what happens.

Just my own view.

The situation being discussed does seem to have been engineered somewhat by kcjack.
  7. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    Who no's,bit odd tho when you live where she does,to end up at a park in,was it weymouth,at the same time as a cry wolf dog,perhaps she was tipped off the dog would be there.
  8. Sansorrella

Sansorrella

Name:
    Sandra
    In other words - you were going on hearsay again.

Let me enlighten you then - as you were so misinformed - 16 is nowhere near the number of bitches she has.

I do wish if you are going to post then you at least make sure of your facts and don't rely so much on gossip.
  9. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    LOL do you live in a mysterious CULT world??

Tipped off about a dog walking in a park?? Seriously!

OHH and can someone pass on to Vantiloup..that maybe if they check my posts they might find more than one..:lol: Oh and I only contradict the lies or the "different" stories..
  10. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    Old addage "Its not what you know its who you know"
  11. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    So it wasnt a chance meeting then after all,you set them, and there dog up,is that what you are saying,
  12. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    Looks like i was right then,
  13. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    LOL this is way to much fun to do dishes
    I also have a James Bond watch that doubles as a lie detector pmsl
  14. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    You dont need a james bond watch do you,thought your OH was a policeman,oh hang was that grease monkey, double agent LOL
  15. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    LOL just a nice ordinary tradesman
  16. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    I took it you would have a dishwasher the amount of time you are on dogsey LOL
  17. kcjack

kcjack New Member

Name:
    Julia
    I wish you must of missed me walking dogs for 90 minutes and the 2 homechecks I did and cooked tea, o and a washload anyway back on track off for chat with CIA we are discussing wolf dogs
  18. Louise13

Louise13 New Member

Name:
    Louise
    Ummm no don't think so
  19. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Guys - what is the point of all this tit-for-tat point scoring? It's just putting people off taking any points raised seriously.
  20. blue29

blue29 New Member

Name:
    allan
    we shall see,how would you no what anyone gets up to in there spare time,it is not beyond the relms of possiblity,that someone reading dogsey told her of the woman.
  21. Heather and Zak

Heather and Zak New Member

Name:
    heather
    You know guys within 5 mins it is going to be put on the CW site that kcjacks is actually a secret agent in the dog world.:044: :044: :044:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.