Any Akita owners out there??? General Chat

Discussion in 'Akita' started by scottymishka, Nov 9, 2008.

1. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Hi - she is lovely, congratulations on your new puppy.:grin:

I looked at your profile and am confused:101: - bear with me because it doesn't take much :lol: - how does Taya accompany you to the pub and go off with you in your lorry if she is only 9 weeks old and not been out? Or do you mean your other dog that Werewolf mentioned before, that goes out with you?

Sorry for the confusion :lol: .

Hope the puppy party is fun!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Koda

Koda New Member

Name:
    Tiff
    Nope it says taya is his drinking buddy :S
    lol...
    welcome to dogsey..
    i have a dog called taya :p
    xxx
  4. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    my last dog yes went all ova wid me but taya still does she is not allowed out on the floor yes but she still comes out and is carried like a baby ha ha ha ha as for the lorry she lays on the bed behind my seet
  5. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

Thanks - I remember carrying my puppy around all over the place before I could put him down. It became very difficult as he got bigger and more wriggly :lol: .
  6. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    ha ha ha yea tell me bout it sweety lol so do u have any puppies now or are ya dogs all grown up ? u have huskamutes dnt u ? where r u from ?
  7. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    oh no sorry u have utonagans lol
  8. Meg

Meg Global Moderator

Name:
    Meg
    Hi Steve :) with reference to your posts including those quoted below, will you please take a little time to read our posting guidelines.
    Thank you.

http://www.dogsey.com/posting-guidelines.htm

9. Koda

Koda New Member

Name:
    Tiff
    Hi Yeh its me with the huskamutes.:)

[​IMG]
  10. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    awwwwwwww they are so gorgeous
  11. Koda

Koda New Member

Name:
    Tiff
    Thank You! &Boy do they know it :p

xx
  12. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I have one Utonagan of 4 years old but living with him is like having about 6 of them!:roll: :lol:

So, are you going to the puppy party today with Taya? Will they let you take photos of the fun?

How does Taia get on with Mishka? Is Mishka a NI or a Ute? I don't think I've spoken to you on here before.
  13. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    yea went to puppy part have put a few videos on alough there was only 1 other puppy show up

mishka i dnt have anymore she was rehomed afta my ex partner took my home away from me she is a utonagan cross husky ..
  14. Lucky Star

Lucky Star Member

I'm sorry to hear you no longer have her and I hope I didn't offend. Do you still have contact?

Well ... two pups playing is still fun. Perhaps you could keep in touch with the other owner as a potental pal for Taya? :grin:
  15. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    yea i still have contact she is living on a farm with lovly family lots of kids and lots of land 2 play on .. the people who took her are amazing x

have u checked me otha posts i put a few videos on here of taya playin .
  16. megan57collies

megan57collies New Member

Name:
    Hi Steve and welcome to Dogsey.
    Sounds like your enjoying your pup.
    Could you clarify as she looks like an Akita but you have her listed as a Japanese Akita which are obviously two didn't breeds. Which one is she.
    I know most of the Akita breeders in the country, which kennels did you get her from as I have a couple of friends who have kennels up your way? :D:D:D:D
  17. scottymishka

scottymishka New Member

Name:
    steve
    hi she is an akita and i got her from manchester x
  18. megan57collies

megan57collies New Member

Name:
    Thought so :D
    Any more piccies of her?
    Which Kennel did she come from Redwitch, Stecals, Satrebor, Ruthdales?? :D:D:D:D Who was her sire and dam? Just i'm a regular round the Akita ring and love looking at the different breeding and what's behind it. :D