Labrador - Have you heard of this affix? General Chat

Discussion in 'Labrador Retriever' started by Hevvur, Jun 29, 2005.

1. paulfletcher

paulfletcher New Member

Name:
    paul
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. paulfletcher

paulfletcher New Member

Name:
    paul
    The breeder is going to pay for the scoring and i will recieve a stud fee commensurate with the price of the puppies.
  4. paulfletcher

paulfletcher New Member

Name:
    paul
  5. paulfletcher

paulfletcher New Member

Name:
    paul
    So you did not know your dog's temperament at 5 months old?
  6. paulfletcher

paulfletcher New Member

Name:
    paul
    And for my final comment I would like to reiterate what no one is addressing. The original posters of this thread were defaming somebody that they do not know.

I was looking forward to joining a helpful and informative forum, but unfortunately all i have found is the usual mix of know it alls, gossips and internet trolls.

How disappointing.
  7. Brundog

Brundog New Member

Name:
    Dani
    the initial op asked a question and someone responded saying they had heard of them but didnt actually type online what they knew - so cant be defamatory if nothing was publicly said.

The further poster then said that he had met one and still just gave his opinion. nothing more.

Its great that your dog is well adjusted and you are happy with him, but you must also respect the fact that many people on here do KNOW what they are talking about as to what makes a good and bad breeder, we have had awful cases on here where dogs have come from supposedly reputable breeders full of health issues etc.

An opinion is an opinion.
  8. sjpurt

sjpurt New Member

Name:
    sam
    sorry i have not hurd of that breeder, i have 2 labs but none in there breeding. I would love to see a pic of your lab paul. I feel it is a shame that have you come in to a thread that was opened yrs ago, it is always hard when it was a question asked a long time ago. i feel that its a shame that from just 1 thread you feel we are all like this or trolls as you put.

It would of been nice to get to now you and maybe you could of opened a new thread about your baby and tell us more about him. I think it would of been fair to say a new thread with what you have seen and known for a fact would of been better than trying to get across what you have in a old thread.

maybe you would stay and start again and give all of us a chance to say what we do and dont know and for you to help us under stand it from your side. i hope you stay and let us get to now you better.
    sam
  9. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
  10. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    No one knows a dogs full temperament at 5 months! Not all the hormones have kicked in then. Also being used as a stud dog can alter temperament as well, were you aware of this?
  11. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    No, I had a well balanced happy pup, how on earth can you possibly know what he will be like as a mature animal? :roll:

Actually you said you did NOT contribute to forums, it was just this thread that caught your eye, remember? :002:

If the breeder has told you your pup is worthy of a stud dog, in his type and temperament at 5mths he is taking you for a ride, and doing a doog job too! Its abosolute rubbish to suggest such a thing in a PUPPY! I also dont think buying one dog from a person, one you have only owned for a few months would constitute "singing the praises" of a kennels who experienced dog people can see is way off target!
  12. davidm2482

davidm2482 New Member

Name:
    Dave
  13. davidm2482

davidm2482 New Member

Name:
    Dave
    Have you got nothing better to do than to sit at a computer and slate people you have never even met? Your website doesn't do you much justice either. Showing pictures of terriers going into Fox hole! Nice! (and illegal)www.emblehope.co.uk.
    You breed dogs, cats, you fly hawks onto innocent birds.
    i have purchased a black bitch off graeme 2 yrs ago she has a hip score of 0.0 perfection(if you want to see a copy just ask),graemes kennels and dogs are perfectly clean and healthy a credit,i will guess your set up isnt in the same league hence your nasty jealous ways,before commenting on him why dont you get the facts instead of bad mouthing people you dont even know,sad person you are
  14. Razcox

Razcox New Member

Name:
    Rachel
    Wow some one doesn't have a chip on his shoulder or anything!

You just joined the forum and already i am reaching for the soup!!
  15. davidm2482

davidm2482 New Member

Name:
    Dave
    reaching for the soup?
  16. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Welcome to Dogsey David!!:mrgreen:

Just a couple points for you to think about;

Showing pictures of terriers going into Fox hole! Nice! (and illegal0
    Excusing your ignorance :002: its not illegal, you must try harder!:mrgreen:

You breed dogs
    Nope sorry wrong.

cats,
    Wrong again! :mrgreen:

you fly hawks onto innocent birds
    Really? never owned a Bird let alone flew one!:roll:

Talk about getting the facts right eh!!!

Me thinks David need to READ things a little better before diving in, but welcome anyway! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
  17. havalab

havalab New Member

Name:
    labowner
    i have joined this forum with the sole reason to shut you up - we bought a great lab from graeme 18 months ago - best dog we have ever had.
    kind intelligent, faithful, happy, and fit.
    his kennels are open all the time and no need to book, they were clean and all the pups and parents were happy and healthy - go and have a look then shut up.
    bet you wouldnt say these things to his face easy online and anonymous - get a life borderdawn - probably a female who looks like her dog :lol:
  18. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    :005: :005: :005: :044: :044:
    This Graeme seems to attract very aggressive buyers doesnt he, well done for "finding" this thread, and as for "shutting me up" go ahead!:002: :mrgreen: Id happily say anything thats been said on here to his face why wouldnt I? Its not doing him any favours at all advertising that he breeds from dogs but displays NO health tests, I notice a bitch called "SallY" I hope with her hip score she hasnt been bred from.

FWIW I had another peek at the site just now, still half if not more of the dogs with no health testing stated, but obviously bred from, must be that person that doesnt update for him eh? ;)
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2008
  19. havalab

havalab New Member

Name:
    labowner
    i can assure you if you search the net as i just did for denizes labs this grotty site pops up - so i did 'find' it.
    i am not aggressive just have first hand experience of the dogs which you do not.
    again - go for a drive and have a look.
    the films do not do the kennels justice, they are immaculate and comfortable and the pups are raised in their home and only brought to the kennels when they are older.
  20. Borderdawn

Borderdawn New Member

Name:
    Dawn
    Grotty site? Im surprised you bothered? :roll:

I dont wish to go for a drive thanks, not there anyway. A website is supposed to be a representation of what the owner of such site has or is promoting, in this case labradors.

In my experience of labradors, many of them are poor photos displaying dogs of questionable quality used for breeding without the relevant health tests appropriate for the breed. If I was looking for a Lab and saw that site Id run a mile as it does neither the breed nor the breeder any favours.

I dont remember saying the kennels were not clean? Please point me to that and Ill apologise, if you cant find such a comment Ill await yours. :002: :001:

Re raising the pups in the house, did I comment on that? same as above applies!:002: However looking at some of those pictures Id argue that all the pups were indeed raised in the house, unless they have shredded paper and sawdust all over their floors!!

My comments are based upon what I see, I stand by them, at NO point have I said anything that cannot be seen by everyone, except for those who choose not to see and those that dont know what they are looking at, I also have not said that people are not happy with their dogs, I suggest you stop being so aggressive and LOOK at the site and see where people are coming from!:roll:
  21. havalab

havalab New Member

Name:
    labowner
    oooh touched a nerve!!!
    if you could drive up to see the place it is surrounded by country,
    as all good dog breeders know it doesnt matter what the advert says you need to go and have a look.
    i said the pups were looked after at home until older the pups in the video look old enough to go.
    Did i say you said they were not clean doh! i was telling you how it is.
    I would think the dogs would be glad you would run a mile, have a nice trip.
    stick to terriers:mrgreen: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :019: :019: :019: :019: :039: :039: :039: :039: :039: :039: :039: :039: :039: