Funny fur? Boxer Questions

Discussion in 'Boxer' started by Fred&Mya'smum, Aug 4, 2008.

1. Fred&Mya'smum

Fred&Mya'smum New Member

Name:
    Tracy

Funny fur? Boxer

I'm not sure where to post this but Mya's fur on her spine about half way down her spine to the start of her tail is all wavy :shock: We noticed this Saturday, I brushed her fur and it stayed wavy :lol: She's not moulting, itching or anything, no change in diet, fine in herself etc, any ideas? She kind of looks like she's got a wavy ridgeback :?: Hubby keeps calling her Leo Sayer :roll: : I'll try and get a pic at some point
    Any ideas any fellow boxer owners/lovers? :?
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    Star's fur is wavy there too and also around her neck there are a few wavy hairs :?
  4. Fred&Mya'smum

Fred&Mya'smum New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Weird isn't it, I'm glad it's not just Mya then :) Mya's coat is a lot thicker than Freddie's so maybe that has something to do with it? Has Star always had it?
  5. Carole

Carole Global Moderator

Name:
    Carole
    I can't remember when I first noticed it but its been like that for as long as I can remember. Star's coat is a lot thicker than Finns.

I think there might be a thread about wavy fur on boxers from years ago somewhere on here.
  6. Fred&Mya'smum

Fred&Mya'smum New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Thanks Carole, I'll have a search :grin:
  7. Moli

Moli New Member

Name:
    pat
    My Mollies fur is exactly the same, mid way down her back to her tail is wavy, she is nine now and its always been like it, he fur is also thicker than most boxers ...
  8. Fred&Mya'smum

Fred&Mya'smum New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    Thanks, it must be to do with the thicker fur then as Mya's is quite thick :mrgreen: