Yorkshire Terrier Discussions

Discussion in 'Yorkshire Terrier' started by Discussion Thread, Apr 28, 2004.

1. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    T[​IMG]
    This is little Minnie Gremlin. 12 years old, no front teeth and very little hair! Only her mother could love her!!!!
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Minnie Gremlin, Crystal is 13 so you two could rock in your rocking chairs together but I bet you are still pretty active.
    Crystal takes an extra nap now and then but we still runs on her walks.:grin:

I just love Minnie's face. How much does she weigh?? I know about teeth, mine had nine removed with her last teeth cleaning but she can still manage to eat her little mini carrots as her favorite treat at night

It's great to see all these yorkies.
  4. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    I'm afraid Minnie is a teeny bit overweight - 5.2 kilos - for her size, but she is very, very greedy! She loves her walks too, and always has a run, especially if she thinks there is a treat at the end of it! She keeps up well with my other two dogs.
  5. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Minnie sounds more and more like Crystal. I swear this gal loves food and will do anything for a treat but I have to watch it. She is 6 lbs 7 oz.
  6. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Hey, sounds like these two could be sisters!:lol:
  7. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Minnie Gremlin is having a snooze!

[​IMG]
  8. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Awww Minnie you are so cute and look so comfy:grin:

Her is a pic of Crystal taking her morning nap and the sun was so bright she found a way. lol

[​IMG]
  9. Lara'sYorkies

Lara'sYorkies New Member

Name:
    Lara
    I have 3 yorkies, here they are.

Indy
    [​IMG]

Benjamin
    [​IMG]

Malachi
    [​IMG]
  10. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Lara, your three are just precious, I bet they have a wonderful time together. I'm only allowed one where I live or I'm sure I'd have at least two:)
  11. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Lara, what lovely dogs. I bet you're so proud of them. So very pretty. My Minnie Gremlin has a face that only her mother could love.

Buzzie, can I see a cat and kittens in your picture of Crystal's bottom, or have I lost the plot completely?

PS.....It's a cute bottom!!
  12. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Wanda, the cat and kittens are not real....the bottom is:grin:
  13. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Ha-Ha! Fooled me good and proper!!!
  14. Lara'sYorkies

Lara'sYorkies New Member

Name:
    Lara
    Thankyou both for your kind comments about my babies :)
  15. jshaw62

jshaw62 New Member

Name:
    Joan
    [​IMG]
    Stan. Cyber pet!
  16. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Well is that isn't the cutest Cyber pet, I've ever seen:)
  17. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Hi there Stan - you're a very handsome chap, and so clever too!!!
  18. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    I've been gone for awhile and wondered how our wonderful yorkies are doing. :)
  19. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Buzzie, my Minnie Gremlin is just fine. How is Crystal?

Minnie hates the wet, so this is not her favourite season. Even though she has very little hair, she never bothers about the cold, but when it is wet, which is quite often here, her face is a picture! She grumbles to herself all the time we are out, and she walks as though she has pins sticking in her paws!!
  20. buzzie

buzzie New Member

Name:
    Joan
    Hi Wanda and Minnie, so good to hear from you. Crystal is fine but this is the first year that Crystal is not enjoying the snow and I suspected that might be the case since her arthritis is bothering her alittle more. I bought a coat with legs, I'll post the pic but it's hard for her to walk in so I will just use it below 30 degrees. She has a warm wool sweater. Other than that she is fine and still runs up to our cross road on our walks. What is your weather like now?? Our has been terribly cold and now they tell us that we will have 60's next week. Hugs from Crystal and Joan
    now i'll go see if I can find her 4 legged coat:grin: I can't seem to find Kodak is terrible to work with sometimes but could be just me. :grin:
  21. Wanda

Wanda New Member

Name:
    Wanda
    Hi there. Our weather isn't as extreme as yours I'm glad to say. Todays been lovely, about 9C and sunny, but I've just looked outside and it's raining again. Where I live, Derbyshire, we have a lot of hills, and we tend to get a lot of rain. Poor Minnie!. She does have a coat, but she doesn't really like wearing it. I've knitted her a couple of warm jumpers as well, but she really doesn't seem to feel the cold, just the wet. I'll take some photos of her when she's got her jumpers on.

Did you have a nice Christmas and New Year? Mine was quiet, but enjoyable as I had 11 days off work, which was rather lovely for my dogs as well as me.

I suppose you will be in the midst of all the election stuff at the moment, or are you not politically minded?

Minnie sends Crystal love and licks, and says she hopes her arthritis improves soon.