Pics of your terriers!!!!!! Photos

Discussion in 'Terrier Forum' started by Tori, Jul 4, 2007.

1. Sara

Sara New Member

Name:
    Sara
    I know this is mostly pure bred terriers, but I couldn't resist adding my terrier x's to this.
    Scout is a deaf Terrier mix, (maybe parsons or wirehair fox x with a bichon or a cocker) Ollie is a terrier mix as well (maybe a westie x lab or shep, or something.... dunno)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I adore Terriers and look for them when looking to rescue a new dog. I tend to go for the hard cases.... but I love the pics of the pure bred ones. one day I may get a dog that I know what it is for sure! lol
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Your two dogs are lovely:) i love the last pic of the two of them curled together.
  4. PrinessBessy

PrinessBessy

Name:
    Paula
    thought id add my two terriers

Ben is a 16 years old west highland white terrier:grin:
    [​IMG]

Bessy is a 10 month old jack russel cross lakeland terrier
    [​IMG]
  5. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Your boy Ben is lovely, looks great for 16yrs:) and Bessy is gorgeous i love her wee face:007:
  6. Kingske14

Kingske14 New Member

Name:
    Kareem
    heres my american staffordshire terrier her names jess shes a puppy 12 weeks in this pic

[​IMG]
  7. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Jess is beautiful ,i love her face those big brown eyes.
  8. Sanders

Sanders

Name:
    Kim
    Leosmum, your Parsons are stunning, here is mine, he was shown as a pup, have had him 5mths now, guess your pics are how his coat should look? How do you get it like that??
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
  9. leosmum

leosmum New Member

Name:
    Ruth
    Hi

They are hand stripped as I show them. It is quite easy if you want to do it. If you want any help let me know.

He looks nice what breeding is he?
  10. Sanders

Sanders

Name:
    Kim
    Thank you! I must say when i picked him up at 8 months he was really well trimmed, the breeder is also a friend of mine in N Yorkshire and clearly new what she was doing with his coat, she did mention hand stripping but wouldn't know where to start, although i should learn as i think he has found it a bit warm this summer, he does get groomed but not as he should be! I have a JRTC reg here and he has Meynell lines and Sundance lines, his kennel prefix is Beckford. His other side doesn't have any prefixes Dad is called Brock, Grandparents are Buster & Crafty!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2009
  11. Elinor&Vinnie

Elinor&Vinnie New Member

Name:
    Elinor
    Hello! Heres photos of my english bull terrier Vinnie
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  12. Fred&Mya'smum

Fred&Mya'smum New Member

Name:
    Tracy
    wow he's stunning :049:
    I love english bull terriers :mrgreen:
  13. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Yeah he really is a handsome boy, great pictures.:grin:
  14. Elinor&Vinnie

Elinor&Vinnie New Member

Name:
    Elinor
    Thanks! I agree he is very handsome though some people think they are the ugliest! x
  15. sarahj1980

sarahj1980 New Member

Name:
    sarah
    here is my 8 week old border terrier x patterdale terrier his name is oscar :)

[​IMG]
  16. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Awwww wow Oscar is so gorgeous:007: looks like he's being spoilt rotten with all his toys and treats lol.
  17. duboing

duboing New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    OK, here's Roland:

[​IMG]

And Bongo, in desperate need of stripping:

[​IMG]
  18. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Hey duboing your doggies are lovely great pictures.

My dog is getting stripped at a new groomer this week hope all goes well :? because he really needs tidied up.
    Do u do it yourself or a groomer?
  19. Sara

Sara New Member

Name:
    Sara
    What a gorgeous Irish!!! I adore them, and if I ever bought a dog, instead of rescuing one, that'd be the breed! here they all have floppy ears tho, is he normal for an Irish over there? I love the look! I just stripped my sister's Westie, and I strip Oliver every 4-5 months. I have no idea what kind of terrier he is, except I think he has some Pit Bull (or a like breed) in him, but he has a very wiry, terrier-like coat, so I had to learn to hand strip! He's alot of work, as he's a bit taller than an Irish, and broader, but he looks sooo good stripped, so I do it.
  20. Tori

Tori New Member

Name:
    tori
    Im trying to learn to strip the coat but im letting the groomer do it because his coat has got quite long. I find it hard to strip the sides of Harvey he really doesnt like it and i end up giving up:x
  21. duboing

duboing New Member

Name:
    Jenny
    Thanks everyone :D :D I think they're both scrummy, but I am very biased!

I do strip Bongo myself: groomers who hand strip are like hens' teeth round here. I'm not great at it, though: either by skill or by dedication :blush: I've made a bit of progress on her head over last day or two, but she only stands nicely for about 15 minutes, then she decided to make a game out of it! :p I've done a bit on Roland's back, too. He actually has a great coat, but he was looking a bit woolly when he arrived. :roll:

Ha-ha! They're all supposed to have floppy ears here too! Turns out that everyone glues their ears as pups, to get them to set that way. :? We weren't prepared to do that, so Bongo ended up the way nature intended.They look even bigger since I've taken down the fuzz on her head a bit ;) We love them that way, and she really "speaks" to us with them :D