Excellent anti BSL video BSL

Discussion in 'Bull Breeds Forum' started by Mahooli, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    Didnt watch all off it and make a wrong comment :( My apologies !!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2007
  4. Missysmum

Missysmum New Member

Name:
    Suzanne
    These films are very tragic and upsetting but too true ! :smt022 :smt022 :smt088 . A lot of distressing scenes are included , I've been up all night watching them . Here's another one. BSL A Responsible Owner's Nightmare. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuZ6p2rfE4c And another, The Truth About Pitbulls .............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmwaHMzgrKk :smt022 :smt022 :smt022:smt022:smt022:smt022:smt088 :smt088 :smt088 We've got to stop this from happening here !
  5. Willow

Willow New Member

Name:
    Willow
    Uh oh, I only watched half of it and then assumed all the video was just going to be pics of dogs with the families :/

Sorry :cry:
  6. Mahooli

Mahooli New Member

Name:
    Becky
    There aren't any distressing pictures that's why I put it up! It's more the messages than the pictures!
    Becky
  7. Patch

Patch New Member

Name:
    Patch
    The link Becky gave really is a lovely well thought out vid which shows very happy dogs - trust me I can`t watch distressing vids :cry:
    This one made me smile all the way through at the gorgeous dogs, [ especially the ones with kittens and doglets interacting so sweetly :smt049 ], and gets the point across very well indeed.

No one need worry about seeing anything distressing in it, there is nothing like that in there :smt001
  8. Missysmum

Missysmum New Member

Name:
    Suzanne
    :blush: Sorry , I should have said the other ones I watched were a bit distressing to me . I'd watched one first , posted by Dobiegirl , It was the music that got me going on that one. I ended up looking at other clips after that and some had shots of badly mistreated dogs , even dead ones :-(. I was up most of the night crying .:-(