Urgent Surgery Needed for Tobey's Recovery General Chat

Discussion in 'West Highland White Terrier' started by Julian Soto, Oct 1, 2024.

1. Julian Soto

Julian Soto New Member

Name:
    Julian Soto

Urgent Surgery Needed for Tobey's Recovery

Hello all, My name is Julian, and this is my Westie Tobey, Tobey has recently been diagnosed with Gastrointestinal Obstruction. This means he has digested something into his system and it is currently stuck in his stomach/intestine causing nausea, vomiting, and constipation. His condition had gotten worse the night we took him back home from the hospital and we are soon to run out of time. This surgery would go into Tobey's digestive system take out the blockage and repair any internal damage caused by the blockage. Our initial quote for him to have this surgery is $8,000. Me and my parents were not ready to give up that large amount of money and now our options are limited and so is Tobey's time. We ask that you donate whatever possible to help us pay for this surgery. Tobey has only been a part of our lives for 2 years and we are not ready to give up on him, so once again, please donate whatever amount of money possible, please keep Tobey in your prayers, and thank you for your time.
    [link removed as it breaks guidelines ]
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!