See a VET General Chat

Discussion in 'General Dog Chat' started by Lifew/dogs, May 12, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Chris B

Chris B Member

Name:
    Chris
    I'm having difficulties making sense of some of the posts, but, if I've understood correctly, it wasn't one rabies shot that caused a reaction, but every shot the dog had? What did the vet say about it?? Autoimmune problem??
  4. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie
    copy/paste the Entire contents of a forum post into a new post in a different forum category. Considering some of the messages in my servers are thousands of characters long, its really not realistic."

Jus lie if it makes you happy.

https://www.samvanderwielen.com/stealing-content-vs-inspiration/
    "Taking content without permission is considered STEALING."
    There is only ONE PERSON who knows me at all on there and I haven't posted for over 30 years. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS....stop stealing and stop yapping about me elsewhere. [/QUOTE]
  5. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie
  6. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Again. What does any of that have to do with my quoted posts?

You seem to be having difficulty traversing multiple subjects at one time. Maybe this will help:

The comments regarding your posting about schutzhund training in the Pomeranian board of this forum were an attempt to inform you that your thread is not relevant to that board. Nothing more nothing less.

The comments regarding fair use are in response to your threat to sue because someone quoted you. Whether it was an excerpt from your book, a post on another forum, a post from a different thread on this forum, or your profile on this board, there is nothing wrong with quoting you.

No one has TAKEN your content. That is when someone takes your words and claims them as their own. Trust us, no one here has any desire to claim your words.

Your words are being quoted for the purpose of critique. There is no law against that. If you don't like people questioning what you write, then don't post on the internet.
  7. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Again, you are so smart. We hould all just bow down to you because you have declared us all as incompetent. Yet we ALL have years of experience, and we have a proven track record of providing advice that is actually helpful to posters. And all without declaring our superiority, depending on irrelevant google searches, belittling others, or endangering he lives of animals.
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Very strange. Here we have a person who [thinks she] knows everything. Writes books. And even owns two cars! WOW! [I do not even own one car :089: ] Yet she does not have the slightest idea how to do basic things like breaking up a post to which she wishes to respond, in order to answer each point. Instead she has to copy and paste the entire comment and insert her responses in red to make her point.
  9. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie

Haha I wrote those for my books. which is quite fascinating you are obsessed with them.
  10. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie
    There would be so much back and forth it's not worth the time. You got time to do that I don't. I'm busy. I copy and post where and however I like in a diff. color and I've done that for years and years and years.
    Being lazy is a sign of intelligence didja know?

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...-is-a-sign-of-high-intelligence-a7176136.html
    "New research seems to prove the theory that brainy people spend more time lazing around than their active counterparts.
    Findings from a US-based study seem to support the idea that people with a high IQ get bored less easily, leading them to spend more time engaged in thought.
    And active people may be more physical as they need to stimulate their minds with external activities, either to escape their thoughts or because they get bored quickly."
    Last edited: May 13, 2024
  11. Lifew/dogs

Lifew/dogs New Member

Name:
    lonnie
    Toedtoes likes this.
    I think I don't like it here. There are other things to do with my time rather than be put odwn and called out for 1-being smart 2-having 2 cars?? LOL 3-Knowing more than the posters.
    Call it boredom- your song never changes. lalalalalaladeda.
  12. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Malka likes this.
    FINALLY you say something of value. You are not liked here. You do not like it here. So leave and go find somewhere else to be smart.
  13. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Member

Name:
    Toed
    Malka likes this.
    You wrote WHAT for your books?? Are you just posting all this garbage so you can write in a book that "Oh yeah, and they berated me and blocked me from their forum site." because "They were simply jealous."

I've got news for you: no one here is jealous of you. No one here is remotely threatened by you. No one here has anything to prove except you and you are doing a lousy job of proving anything except that you do not know what you are talking about.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.