I am hiding Photos

Discussion in 'Crossbreeds Forum' started by Malka, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's, Janet and CaroleC like this.

I am hiding

upload_2015-12-9_23-32-20.jpeg

upload_2015-12-9_23-33-30.jpeg
  2. Registered users won't see this advert. Sign up for free!

3. Janet

Janet Member

Name:
    Janet
    Malka and 6JRT's like this.
    Chico is fuming! He wants to know who or what has scared her and he will be right over to sort them out!
  4. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    Scared? Nothing scares that mini Monster! She had pulled the blanket throw round her and made it into a nest into which she burrowed, and gave me the stink eye because I disturbed her. Well, it was time for her to do a final pee and then bed

[My camera is still on Summer time, so those photographs were taken an hour before the time shown].
  5. 6JRT's

6JRT's Member

Name:
    u
    Malka likes this.
    Just like K9 he wraps a blanket around him too x
  6. lovemybull

lovemybull Member

Name:
    Opheila
    CaroleC and Malka like this.
    :grin:I'm kissing my computer screen, what a face there:grin:
  7. Pork1epe1

Pork1epe1 Member

Name:
    Barbara
    Malka likes this.
    She's a lovely little "monkey"!
  8. Malka

Malka Member

Name:
    Juli
    6JRT's likes this.
    Tikva pulls this down - it is thick and quite heavy - and rolls it with her front paws into a nest - then digs her way into it. She only poked her head out as she heard me trying to manouver around her with my camera, hence the stink eye. This time she kept it on the couch but often she drags it onto the floor.

Oh, Tikki has just learned what "give me a kiss" means - it is her nose against mine without biting my nose!

Monkey? Monkey? She is a little monster, not a monkey!

I am not sure why the colour is so off. The couch is a rich chocolate colour, the throw is mushroom colour, and Tikki Tikva is a rich tan colour with a little bit of white on her chest, white tips to her toes, and that teeny tiny line of white under her chin - just as Little One had a very small bit of white round her mouth, and Pereg had that tiny bit of white at one side of the top of her nose. Both of them were around 5-6 weeks old when I adopted them and they had that white marking then.

How do you think I chose Tikva? Eight puppies, four boys which instantly cancelled them out, but of the four tiny girls, Tikki had that tiny white line under her chin.
  9. Phil

Phil Fondly Remembered

Name:
    Phil
    Malka and CaroleC like this.
    Like me in the morning x